OT.. more kids

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
u2sean

Re: OT.. more kids

Post by u2sean »

Wowzers! Congrats, Dave! Very exciting! You'll have to teach them split flipper playing right off the bat. :D
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Thanks, all!

We're still trying to get used to the idea. I've been meaning to trim the collection for a while, anyway. I hope to get some projects knocked out and maybe sell off some of those I can't get to, or those that I haven't played for a while. Getting some games out would be good for my sanity, but I have a hard time deciding what games to ax.

This is definitely going to cut into my free time for a while (or forever). We're pretty frequently out of town for a lot of things. I think this has given us reason to be a little more particular about what we agree to in that regard. I'm hoping a conscious decision to spend more weekends near home mean that I'll still be able to make the odd ballers night or tourney! I also plan to make it out for all the big events, of course!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

[quote="DeaconBlooze]. I'll still be able to make the odd ballers night or tourney! I also plan to make it out for all the big events, of course![/quote]

Sure you will........... :roll:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

There's hope! My wife and I only started buying pinball tables after our kids were born. The pinball room is right underneath my 3yo's bedroom, and she falls asleep many nights hearing pinball being played.

Congrats, and enjoy your last few months of total silence around the house! No, seriously, cherish every last second. :D
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Congratulations Dave. :D
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ran

Post by Ran »

Congrats Dave! Twice the fun.
Do you have names yet?
Han and Solo?
Opto and Reciever?
Inlane and Outlane?

J/K
In all serious congrats dude.
Family is everything.
-Ran
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Ran wrote:Congrats Dave! Twice the fun.
Do you have names yet?
Han and Solo?
Opto and Reciever?
Inlane and Outlane?

J/K
In all serious congrats dude.
Family is everything.
-Ran
LOL RAN...Congrats Dave, that is amazing news!
If they are boys...Beard at Birth. :D

Tim
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Congrats, bb1. Dibs on all tables. :lol:
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Not sure how I missed this one, congrats Dave!

Wow, just wow. :o

Todd