Rob Zombie at Alt Brew in Madison!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
u2sean

Rob Zombie at Alt Brew in Madison!

Post by u2sean »

Hey rockers and players! After having a fun-filled time a the Spooky Pinball open house on Saturday, we picked up a RZ and am happy to announce that Rob Zombie is officially out at Alt Brew for a VERY limited engagement!! He'll only be hanging out there for 2-3 months, so stop on by, rock out, have some tasty beverages and play some pinball! There are now 8 machines available (including both Spooky titles, Ghostbusters and a slew of others) at Alt Brew!! Hours are Tues-Saturday until 9pm.

This is in Adult mode, so all the great swears and nudity are fully enabled. :) As always, when code updates are available we'll be sure to update them right away.

Thanks to everyone that's stopped out to any of our locations in the past couple of years to play! Without your enthusiasm and support, none of this would be possible and we truly appreciate it! Now...slam in the back of your Dragula and get out to play some pinball!
RZ3.JPG
RZ2.JPG
RZ1.JPG
- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Chris K

Re: Rob Zombie at Alt Brew in Madison!

Post by Chris K »

Wow! How do I tell the grandparents that we need them to take the kids for a night so we can go play a Rob Zombie game? Hmmm... sometimes less detail is better. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

interestingly, the game has not had a single play yet...

Sean got back just in time for us to get the legs on and get her set up on saturday. Whomever gets over there first on Tuesday will get the very first play.

I will be over on tuesday after work to make requisite tweaks and adjustments (liek each brand new game needs)
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I was at the Spooky party hanging out with Sean and Jimmy, what an awesome game and awesome time!
That is dedication! Setting it up and NOT playing? WOW! Actually, I know Sean was cutting it close on time for ALT to close...
Thanks for putting this on location! :D
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ahhh.... that is where Ghostbusters is at.... I dropped by Pooleys last week on my way back from the Dells, and thought GB was over there. Got a chance to play FT for the 1st time. I put about 10 bucks into it to get a feel for it. It isn't bad, a little clunky, but plays pretty fast for a bigger machine. Definitely a good 1st start for them. I put $5 into TWD.... Definitely should have put $25 into it so I could smash the glass on it and cover the cost. Fun game, but if that center magnet up at the top throws the ball SDTM one more time, I will light that bitch on fire.

Kind of surprised to see FT at .75 instead of a 1.00, seems like a no brainer to have it at a dollar, there is a lot of game there for the money.

Good luck with RZ, looks like it sits nicely in there!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ralphwiggum wrote:It isn't bad, a little clunky, but plays pretty fast for a bigger machine. Definitely a good 1st start for them.

I agree, FullT is a great first game for them. It takes a few games to get a feel for but has super flow once you get dialed in.

ralphwiggum wrote: I put $5 into TWD.... Definitely should have put $25 into it so I could smash the glass on it and cover the cost. Fun game, but if that center magnet up at the top throws the ball SDTM one more time, I will light that bitch on fire.
I thought the same thing till Tom G taught me to hit the flipper buttons when the first zombie comes on the screen to kill him with a crowbar and it also pulses the magnet when it drops the ball. That damn Lyman is tricky like that.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

ralphwiggum wrote:Ahhh.... that is where Ghostbusters is at.... I dropped by Pooleys last week on my way back from the Dells, and thought GB was over there. Got a chance to play FT for the 1st time. I put about 10 bucks into it to get a feel for it. It isn't bad, a little clunky, but plays pretty fast for a bigger machine. Definitely a good 1st start for them. I put $5 into TWD.... Definitely should have put $25 into it so I could smash the glass on it and cover the cost. Fun game, but if that center magnet up at the top throws the ball SDTM one more time, I will light that bitch on fire.

Kind of surprised to see FT at .75 instead of a 1.00, seems like a no brainer to have it at a dollar, there is a lot of game there for the money.

Good luck with RZ, looks like it sits nicely in there!
Hey Wiggum,
I think it's those damn strobe lights from your Rescue 911 blinding you for the rest of the week after playing it! :x
If I did not want to keep coming back for more I would complain...carry on, my wayward son!!! :D
tullster

Post by tullster »

I stopped by Alt Brew Tuesday about 6pm for some Zombie and was able to put up a 21 mil high score! It probably won't last long, but it was fun to get somewhere on it!