FS Centigrade 37 SOLD

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Methos

FS Centigrade 37 SOLD

Post by Methos »

Up for sale is a nice Centigrade 37 up for sale. Cabinet is in decent shape, PF has a few blemishes, but no major wear. Inserts are flat, paint is crisp. Inside cab and backbox is very clean. BG has a bit of flaking in the reds. Game works and plays great but please look at the pictures closely. This is one I'm on the fence to sell, but need to raise some cash.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35731
Last edited by Methos on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Methos

Re: FS Centigrade 37

Post by Methos »

Payment recd, so this one is also sold.
ralphwiggum

Re: FS Centigrade 37 SOLD

Post by ralphwiggum »

Congrats..... Looks like you should be able to keep the rain out of the house now! You going with Steel, or shingles?
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Man, when I priced steel a couple years ago it seemed cost prohibited but that 50 warranty seemed nice.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:Man, when I priced steel a couple years ago it seemed cost prohibited but that 50 warranty seemed nice.

Its changed a lot in the last couple of years. It is getting much closer to asphalt and the maintenance on the steel has gone down quite a bit too....

Anyway, I didnt even know Mark had a C37.....LOL..... Fun Game!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

ralphwiggum wrote:Anyway, I didnt even know Mark had a C37.....LOL..... Fun Game!
I bet there are games Mark doesn't even know he has! :lol:
Methos

Post by Methos »

Not anymore. Been moving a few of them out, so I can see the back wall of the "storage" room.