Hobbit, Rob Zombie, Spidey, Ghostbusters!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Hobbit, Rob Zombie, Spidey, Ghostbusters!

Post by Hilton »

We announced at Wauna last night so thought it would be good to share online also.

Madison Pinball has some exciting things coming up!

Spidey Vault should be arriving any week now.
Ghostbusters Pro is on order and will be going on route as soon as it arrives along with us hosting an official launch party at AltBrew.
Rob Zombie will be going out for a limited engagement once the game arrives (we are pretty early in the production run).

With the BIG help of KingPin games we were able to make some special arrangements for Hobbit to go on route starting May 1st! I know many of you support Chris already but just wanted to encourage you to tell your friends also. KingPin can help out with pretty much ALL you game needs. If you are looking for an arcade or vid he probably has access to 10 of them. If you are looking for a JJP game then he is the guy to call and the best distributor with the biggest heart around. If you are shopping around for price on ANY new pin then I suggest giving him a call. Seriously an asset to our little community. Without him WI Pinball would not be as good.

VERY VERY EXCITED for the next few months and what 2016 holds for Madison Pinball and good times in the region!
KingPin Games

Re: Hobbit, Rob Zombie, Spidey, Ghostbusters!

Post by KingPin Games »

This is great news. Can't wait to play ghostbusters aND the others.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Wow, congrats to all involved! That's great news! I guess I know what Chateen and I are doing every night out for the next year. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Very cool! Ghostbusters looks awesome. Cant wait to play it!
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Ghostbusters will be going into Alt Brew TONIGHT! Should be all setup and ready to go by 6pm, so stop on out for some beer and pinball!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Congrats! Wish I hadn't had that last beer last night... :)
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

game is capital F U N!!!!

I tend to be pretty skeptical of new Sterns and it takes a while for me to warm up to them, but my initial reaction is GB is very fun.

Seems to have decet code to explore at the start but obviously a ways from complete. Fun shots and great dots already.
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Sweet, hope to check it out before the next monthly.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Sounds promising! Cant wait to try it out. Was really thinking about buying a TWD prem, but might have to wait for GB prem to come out and see how it is. The magnaslings sound awesome.
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool
CftBL

Post by CftBL »

Have to say GB is phenomenal! After 2 pretty solid hours on it I love it! My daughter left Alt Brew with me
This afternoon begging me to talk mom in to letting me get one. Great addition to the line up!
Creature from the Black Lagoon, Twilight Zone, Star Wars Premium, Hobbit
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Thanks Mike! I agree.

Just spent some downtime over at ALt for a quick beer and a few games. Really enjoying learning what it has to offer.

Tight shots but all very makeable! John T has made a great game!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I stopped on the way to Ballers yesterday and GB is tons of fun! Lots of fun shots and no really nasty SDTM shots, except one time Slimer screwed with me and held my ball for a moment before dropping it perfectly between the flippers.

I only played for a half hour but it's easily my favorite Stern already.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Made some small adjustments to slimer today. He now registers more consistently but no phantom registers.

I also made adjustments to the drop targets so now fewer "Bally Bricks"

I then put up a monster GC. I swear the games always reward me after I give them a little love and make some adjustments. Really digging this game.

Left orbit and right ramp are tight but makable. That is cool.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Three of the four are now out and about - Hobbit was added to the lineup yesterday at Schwoegler's (huge thanks to Kingpin for this machine!!) for a total of 14 games! Hobbit will be available through the end of the year. For now, poor HS2 is all by it's lonesome down at the end... so give the ole' girl some love if you stop in. :lol:
20160502_Hobbit.JPG
20160502_SchwoeglersMain.JPG
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Great work, guys! What an awesome line up! 14 games...wow! It's a great Barcade. :D