SOLD - FS/FT: Joker Poker, Count-Down, Cleopatra

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
chrisnack

SOLD - FS/FT: Joker Poker, Count-Down, Cleopatra

Post by chrisnack »

Shuffling some pins around. I'm looking for a Indiana Jones or Stargate. Would consider any DMD in the $2500 range as well, just after something a littler newer.

I'll get some pictures up in a day or two.

Count-Down $700
Cabinet is in good shape, backglass typical, playfield typical. Running Pascal CPU, Rottondog PS, stock driver board. Full LED's for inserts. I could give you stock boards to cut price, but i don't have a ROM for Count-Down. Was rough when i got it, wasn't even working, i repined everything and cleaned it up.

Cleopatra $700
Cabinet is good, backglass pretty good, playfield pretty decent, some wear near kick-outs. Full LED's for inserts. Pascal CPU, rottondog ps and stock driver board. I could swap back to stock boards and cut the price a bit if someone wanted. New plastics about 5 years ago. Been mostly repined to solve the typical issues.

Joker Poker $1700
This was going to be a full restore. I have a Gottlieb licensed stencil kit, CPR Backglass plus original (rough shape). I also have a BNIB CPR playfield. Playfield has been cleaned up and is running fell LED's for inserts. All new plastics. Pascal all in one CPU. I have everything to a full complete restore and make this machine looking brand new. I just haven't found the time in the last 6 months to even start it. Between everything including the Pascal, i've got $2k invested into it. I'll take a little hit and someone else can finish the project if they are inclined.

Ping me with any questions.
Attachments
_DSF4633 (1).jpg
_DSF4631 (1).jpg
_DSF4630 (1).jpg
_DSF4629 (1).jpg
_DSF4628 (1).jpg
_DSF4627 (1).jpg
_DSF4626 (1).jpg
Last edited by chrisnack on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
ralphwiggum

Re: FS/FT: Joker Poker, Count-Down, Cleopatra

Post by ralphwiggum »

great prices..... I *wish* I had room for that joker Poker, i would take the whole thing from you right now.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

ralphwiggum wrote:great prices..... I *wish* I had room for that joker Poker, i would take the whole thing from you right now.
Sounds like an excuse, you should take it, and i'll throw in the board i haven't given you for months on end... LOL
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

chrisnack wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:great prices..... I *wish* I had room for that joker Poker, i would take the whole thing from you right now.
Sounds like an excuse, you should take it, and i'll throw in the board i haven't given you for months on end... LOL

I have GB coming in..... that is it, completely out of room.... The only game I could sell to make room is Sinbad, but that is currently cemented to the floor via family vote.

I do have an IJ you can play though until you find one, so there is always that.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

Much the same, my Sinbad will never leave... it's the first pin i ever bought, and it's an awesome game... i just wish i'd find the time to finish my playfield swap. My cabinet and backglass are in VERY good shape... i've got a playfield that is a 8.5-9/10 i just need to get touched up on the blacks and clear coated and then my Sinbad will be REALLY nice.

What's GB? I'm blanking on what that stands for.

I love IJ... it was just a blast to play every time i played it...
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ghostbusters....

In fact, this is the first thread I have seen anywhere in awhile where they werent selling games to buy a Ghostbusters..... LOL
Current Collection
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

ralphwiggum wrote:Ghostbusters....

In fact, this is the first thread I have seen anywhere in awhile where they werent selling games to buy a Ghostbusters..... LOL
Ah, well i haven't played it yet, so not sure i want one :) I'm just trying to move up a decade or two... don't need to get all crazy and go up 4 decades :)

I still want to play a MM to see what the fuss is about, and if it's that good, then maybe i'll get a MMR someday... can't stomach the pricing for an original...
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

chrisnack

Re: SOLD - FS/FT: Joker Poker, Count-Down, Cleopatra

Post by chrisnack »

All 3 have been sold.
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Congrats on the quick sale 8-)
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

cad-kid wrote:Congrats on the quick sale 8-)
Thanks!