HUO Tron LE, status change, off market for now

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
DanQverymuch

HUO Tron LE, status change, off market for now

Post by DanQverymuch »

================================
Update: I no longer need to sell this.

(That fact can be gleaned from posts below, just putting it up here for clarity.)

Sorry about the drama!
================================

Hello, all.

My business could use a cash infusion, so regretfully I must offer up my HUO Tron LE.

Posting here first, then on to CL if no one here jumps at the opportunity.

It's #360 of 400. Works great. Bought new, you would be the second owner.

It has like a grand in mods:
Arcade cab mod (version 2 if I recall)
Flipper Fidelity speaker upgrade (all 3)
LED translite lighting with remote
Colored plastics protectors
Under cab blue light
Lit light cycle topper, forget what it's called, you know, edge lit with etched(?) art of a light cycle
A couple Tron vehicles up there too
Custom pop bumper caps with Tron figures, one of a kind (originals included too)
Shaker
Uninstalled replacement chrome side rails
Mantis protector on scoop, no wear
Currently has alternate music code version installed, easy to restore to original
Fathead wall art if you want it
Shipping box if you want it
And more!

I'll miss her, but I've played the heck out of her and it's too nice to sit here not getting played.
Could use a cleaning, for this price you can do it yourself!

If I had time, I'd get $10K for her.
I expect it will sell quickly for ... $9000 cash.

And I'm going to really be bummed when the rumored new code comes out later this year. Buy it before I change my mind!

Dan
920 205-5344 cell (call or text)
920 967-8989 home
Located in Neenah, WI

Ask for pics if you must, but I wouldn't dally, first person here with the cash gets it!
Last edited by DanQverymuch on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
DanQverymuch

Re: HUO Tron LE, priced below market for quick sale

Post by DanQverymuch »

Update: Yes, I should have included pics anyway, despite the low price, but I wasn't expecting crickets.

Is everyone's cash tied up with new games these days, or what?

I'm open to serious offers, partial trades...

But I have procured a loan so that emergency has passed, and I should probably just take it back off the market.

If anyone is on the fence, speak up, last chance! Pinside suggests I list it there for $10550...
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Its summer and the market is not super strong for games over $4k. Even at a good deal, you are definitely going to have to wait a bit for the right buyer on any machine that creeps up into the $8k range.

I dont know if you have advertised anywhere else, but the people that tend to pay way too much for games are on Pinside (not saying that is the case with your machine at all)..... Pinside has replaced Ebay as the place to get top dollar for a game.

Glad to hear you got the finances you needed. I learned a long time ago not to get attached to my toys at anytime, I knew they may have to go in case they got in the way of real life. First world problems for sure.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Hey Dan,
If you haven't already, try posting on pinside. You will probably find a buyer for a quick sale there.
Tom.
DanQverymuch

Post by DanQverymuch »

_Now_ you guys tell me!

I was just giving my fellow cheeseheads one last crack at it for now, but I'll know to just slap it right on Pinside next time!

First world problems indeed.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

nice of you to offer it here first Dan.

GLWS. You will find a buyer at this price for sure.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

maybe kingpin can help you.
Attachments
85950_full.jpg
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

I made some calls for you. Hopefully one pans out
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Dan,

i have a customer that says he has called twice and no response. is this machine still available?
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
DanQverymuch

Post by DanQverymuch »

I'm sorry, Kingpin, I was at a loss for what to say here so that I wouldn't sound like a jerk. Too late now, I think.

If you'll reread my second post, my money crisis had passed and I was trying to give anyone already on the fence one last chance before I pulled it.

I wasn't expecting what happened. But when the guy left that message I felt panic. That answered that question, did I really want to sell?

Normally I would be really grateful for you calling your customers who were looking for one, for no monetary gain, perhaps even losing the chance to sell them one yourself someday. I still really appreciate the gesture!

I have no excuse for not calling the guy back, either. That was just scatterbrained procrastination. I am still going to, to apologize.

It is my first and only remaining NIB game, with the most mods by far, and one of the last games I'd ever voluntarily sell. But I thought I had to come up with close to 5 figures fast, and it seemed my only hope, but like I said that crisis had passed. Then suddenly I felt obligated to sell it below market when I no longer needed the money.

Then the new crisis of having to explain myself for not calling at least got procrastinated as well! I ain't no amateur crastinator!

So again, my apologies, if I didn't overthink everything I would have just faced the music head on and looked that much less the douche.