For Sale- Great Trailer For Pins and Vids- $600

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

For Sale- Great Trailer For Pins and Vids- $600

Post by ralphwiggum »

I just recently inherited a family trailer and have no need for two of them, so I am selling my personal trailer that I have been hauling pins and vids with for many years. While the family trailer is nowhere near as nice, it is a foot wider, and my new lawn tractor is two inches too wide for my personal trailer, so the personal trailer is up for grabs.

This trailer is 4x8, and was an old pop-up camper trailer, so it is heavy duty and has electric brakes (not wired in currently). I had a welder friend customize this trailer for me, so it has nice high welded sides, welded eyelets for strap downs (4 on each side), welded tailgate, and welded spare tire holder. There is plenty of distance to the front of the receiver to mount a toolbox if you wanted to.

The wood is in good shape all the way around, as is all the metal, but a fresh coat of black paint wouldn't hurt it. The tires and rims are less than a year old, and have less than 100 miles on them. Also, the LED tailights are newer (installed last summer), and all the wiring to the front from the lights is new as well.

The two 4x8 wood sheets on the sides can be easily removed for even more tie-down options, and a little more clearance and reduced weight. I usually leave the sides screwed in because I haul a lot of mulch with this trailer.

If you are looking for a trailer to haul games, this is it (other than a covered one obviously). It has a nice low backside, I have never needed ramps to load any games.
Attachments
20150726_174340.jpg
20150726_174215.jpg
20150726_174202.jpg
20150726_174153.jpg
20150726_174141.jpg
20150726_174134.jpg
20150726_174054.jpg
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
MikeS

Re: For Sale- Great Trailer For Pins and Vids- $600

Post by MikeS »

Hey Tim, I've actually been looking for a trailer for moving games as well as lawnmower/snow blower/haul stuff to the dump. I'll take it! Will pm you about arranging a time to pickup. thanks,

Mike
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

MikeS wrote:Hey Tim, I've actually been looking for a trailer for moving games as well as lawnmower/snow blower/haul stuff to the dump. I'll take it! Will pm you about arranging a time to pickup. thanks,

Mike
Awesome dude! I just sent you an email....

This one is being held for Mike....
Current Collection
MikeS

Re: For Sale- Great Trailer For Pins and Vids- $400

Post by MikeS »

After 6 years I'm listing this trailer for sale. I'm moving and don't have a good spot to store it anymore. It's great for moving pins. $400

Location is Black Earth, WI.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Darth Vader

Post by Darth Vader »

You might win the award for oldest revived thread.....lol

Seriously though, GLWS :)
MikeS

SOLD Re: For Sale- Great Trailer For Pins and Vids- $600

Post by MikeS »

Trailer is SOLD. Thanks!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Nobling. How many cars ago is that Dodge Caravan............I think Enders and I were in that one time and F'in with Tim's Voice Command system.

We were sending him lewd and inappropriate texts for Siri to read back to him.......It was an epic trip down to Pinball Expo....I've never laughed so hard. :lol: :shock:

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Great call Chris! That trip to the Expo was just awesome. I think Nobling is still waking up in a cold sweat over that ride though… :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I’m not going to lie.

It’s probably one of my pinball highlights.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I knew I was in trouble when I heard two adult men giggling like little children, and then a text would come in shortly thereafter......
Current Collection
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

It’s crazy when the car ride down is better than the Expo itself! LOL!