Newer player looking to buy

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Boyo25guy

Newer player looking to buy

Post by Boyo25guy »

Hi Everybody,

I'm relatively new to the hobby (I've been coming to some of the Madison tournaments over the last couple of months, and have probably met a number of the people on this board there), but am already pretty hooked, and am looking to purchase a couple of machines for my basement. I'm wondering if anybody here is looking to sell any of the following machines:

World Poker Tour
Monopoly
World Cup Soccer '94
Jurassic Park
Taxi
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Road Show
Judge Dredd
Johnny Mnemonic
Earthshaker
Ripley's Believe it or Not
Space Shuttle
Mousin' Around
Whirlwind

I also may be interested in other System 11's. Player's condition stuff is definitely OK. Please send me a PM if you're interested in selling any of these. Thanks!

Nick
Hilton

Re: Newer player looking to buy

Post by Hilton »

Great list of games! Good luck in your hunt.

Sean may be willing to sell Taxi?

Do you have any games to trade? I may be interested in a trade but not looking to selling anything on your ISO list outright at the moment.
I would possibly sell the DE Time Machine I recently got if you are interested. Good condition game. It is an early production/ sample and plays well (it was at Rob's booth during MGC)
Hoopjohn

Post by Hoopjohn »

Cowman57 has a TSPP, possibly some other pins for sale.
Current collection. Police Force, Terminator 2, Bride of Pinbot, Metallica Pro, United "Bowling Alley" ball bowler, United "Coronado" Ball Bowler
Boyo25guy

Post by Boyo25guy »

Hilton wrote: Do you have any games to trade? I may be interested in a trade but not looking to selling anything on your ISO list outright at the moment.
I would possibly sell the DE Time Machine I recently got if you are interested. Good condition game. It is an early production/ sample and plays well (it was at Rob's booth during MGC)
No games to trade at this point--these will be my first. I may be interested in the Time Machine depending on how the other requests pan out--it seems like the kind of machine I'd like, but I've never had a chance to play it.
Hoopjohn wrote:Cowman57 has a TSPP, possibly some other pins for sale.
Thanks, I'll have to check that out. TSPP's going to be a tricky one for me, as a working player's condition machine is probably going to be near the top of my budget.