Looking for EM machines

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Klauerpower

Looking for EM machines

Post by Klauerpower »

I am fairly new to this hobby of fixing & restoring the older EM machines. I have 4 in my basement now, three fully working & one that is still a project. I am looking for more EM machines if anyone has any they are considering selling. Fully addicted & really enjoying myself!
ralphwiggum

Re: Looking for EM machines

Post by ralphwiggum »

I have two project skill pools you could make one nice one out of. These are the reverse wedge heads from Williams. I repainted the cabinet on one (looks great), but kept making children, so my time isn't there right now to finish them.... 250 for the pair would make them go....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Klauerpower

Post by Klauerpower »

Very interested! Can you send me some pictures? Also, do either of them start up at all right now? You can email pictures to toddk@toddsteven.com. Where in Wisconsin are you located, I am in Oshkosh.
Klauerpower

Post by Klauerpower »

I just saw by clicking on your name, I can see where you are from. I am actually going to be in Jefferson for a Wedding. Could stop by on Sunday morning to take a look, it would need to be before 10:00am.
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

I have a Williams Kickoff. It's the add-a-ball version of Touchdown. It is close to working. At the moment on scoring real sticks and you have to close one switch by hand to get a game to start. New rubber, no broken plastics, cabinet was painted very ugly, needs one flipper bat, and no back door. We were able to play some games on it after a friend helped me fix and clean some of the things that weren't working. (I am not an EM repair guy at all) $150 as it is and I am going to league in Neenah on the 27th and could haul it with me and meet you in the area.
Ran

Post by Ran »

I may have a 1964 Bally Bongo if you're interested.
Helped a buddy move it from his mother in laws recently.
It's in really good shape. Could use a cleaning.
I'll try and get some more info soon. His mother in law recently took a turn for the worse so selling her pinballs are low on his priority list right now.
-Ran
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
jonogo

Post by jonogo »

I've got 3 EMs I'd like to move and would do a deal on all three. I've done deals with many of the guys on here, I live in the Twin Cities, MN. I'd be willing to meet ya in Wassau, if Russ was up for the company. It looks to be about half way between us.

$275 1971 Chicago Coin Hi-Score Pool 1p
-Functionally sound, works, cab old/faded, playfield pretty nice
$300 1974 Gottlieb Out of Sight 2p
-Mostly shopped, stripped to posts, waxed/cleaned outside and in. Cab faded/shows age, PF looks pretty nice, some sticky switches in bonus counter (which usually adds extra EOB bonus points).
$225 1973 Williams Gulfstream 1p
-PF very nice, Fully functional cab old/faded and starting to split on front left side.

They are mostly players quality games that are very much playable. Sticky switch on Out of Sight that needs to be cleaned and cab is less than stellar on Gulfstream. All three are good restore candidates that are currently ready to play.

Prices are somewhat negotiable, buy in bulk and they are much more negotiable.

I've got a pic set of Out of Sight and can get pics of the others if requested:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2tyq ... authuser=0

-josh schendel
feel free to email me -- my last name at gmail dot com
Collection contains...
Pins: nada
arcades: nada
Hoopjohn

Post by Hoopjohn »

I have a ball bowler that I will be parting with. Not sure if you're looking for non-pinball EM's. 1962 13' Chicago Coin Gold Crown big ball bowler. Partially operational. Its been in my rec room for 2 years and I've decided I want the space. Photos & particulars if you have any interest. $600 or reasonable offer.
Current collection. Police Force, Terminator 2, Bride of Pinbot, Metallica Pro, United "Bowling Alley" ball bowler, United "Coronado" Ball Bowler
Klauerpower

Post by Klauerpower »

HoopJohn please email some pictures at toddk@toddsteven.com
Hoopjohn

Post by Hoopjohn »

Sorry, was out of town and unable to take photos. Photos sent. Feel free to call me if you wish for more photos, info, etc 715 482 1420
Current collection. Police Force, Terminator 2, Bride of Pinbot, Metallica Pro, United "Bowling Alley" ball bowler, United "Coronado" Ball Bowler