FS: Fire! & Top Score - Located in IL

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ker_pow

FS: Fire! & Top Score - Located in IL

Post by ker_pow »

Hiya pals! Brad and I have a couple games for sale. They're located in Peotone, IL, which I know is a bit of a hike, but I wanted to list them here in case anyone was interested. Pics coming soon.

Williams Fire! - $2200 - Prior owner: Main Street Amusements
Nice played example. Cabinet has some dings and minor delamination under the rear legs, but overall it's in nice shape.

Gottlieb Top Score - $700
Backglass has some minor flaking and one of the bumper caps is broken. Otherwise, it's in great shape. Game hasn't been played in about 3 years as we needed to take it down to make space. It was playing well then, but will probably need to be gone through.

Hopeful to have pics up soon; reply/message if interested. The games are currently in a climate controlled location in Peotone, IL. I know it's a bit of a hike, but figured I post them here in case anyone was interested and I know we all are always willing to travel a bit for a game when necessary.

Thanks for reading, hope all are well! We're shopping out a Comet right now and I can't wait to share that adventure with y'all once we're done.
Jessica Kent

Pinball Origin Stories
T & IG: @pinballorigins
Submit your pinball origin story: https://goo.gl/forms/iXW8Qy29rImoThz33
QuyN

Re: FS: Fire! & Top Score - Located in IL

Post by QuyN »

Jessica and Brad are good peeps! Buy with confidence.
ker_pow

Re: FS: Fire! & Top Score - Located in IL

Post by ker_pow »

Aw, thanks Quy! We miss y'all.

Trying to pics uploaded here of Fire! but can't figure out how to do it from my phone. Coming soon.
Jessica Kent

Pinball Origin Stories
T & IG: @pinballorigins
Submit your pinball origin story: https://goo.gl/forms/iXW8Qy29rImoThz33