Post by FrankJ »

One for sale in Verona, WI right now $1100
Eric_S

Re: WTB Odds & Evens pinball

Post by Eric_S »

Bdawg

Post by Bdawg »

text and called that number day of post and when i called it said no longer in service.
did anyone else contact it? thinking maybe a scam? i even tried to call again today not in service.

so still looking, i see the 4 player version in IL may have to settle for that one if i can get ahold of them.
Thanks
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

That was not a scam - I know the seller. I see it's no longer available so he probably sold it.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hoopjohn

Post by Hoopjohn »

Just happened to see one on Grand Rapis Michigan craigslist. $725. Realize it’s not exactly in your neighborhood.
Current collection. Police Force, Terminator 2, Bride of Pinbot, Metallica Pro, United "Bowling Alley" ball bowler, United "Coronado" Ball Bowler
Bdawg

Post by Bdawg »

u2sean wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:22 pm That was not a scam - I know the seller. I see it's no longer available so he probably sold it.
well shitty deal for me then i called and number was out of service and no replys from email or text. i seen it the day it was listed an tried.
owell the hunt continues
Bdawg

Post by Bdawg »

Hoopjohn wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:16 am Just happened to see one on Grand Rapis Michigan craigslist. $725. Realize it’s not exactly in your neighborhood.
if that cabinet wasnt painted so terribly i would have been interested.