FS Gottlieb Royal Guard sold

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
QuyN

FS Gottlieb Royal Guard sold

Post by QuyN »

Selling a Gottlieb Royal Guard. The game is working 100%. Flippers and pop bumpers were cleaned and rebuilt. Lots of new parts including new legs and levelers, flipper bats, lane guides, plus more. The backglass is in good shape and had the reds touched up at one point. The cabinet is solid with some wear. The bottom board was replaced. Comet 2SMD LEDs in sunlight in the GI and backbox, incandescent in the inserts. Titan rings all around. Set up for free play.

For more pics, please see this exact game on IPDB. They are the last set of pictures.
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2037

The game will be set up in the garage for serious buyers only.
Attachments
image-15.png
image-14.png
image-11.png
image-10.png
Last edited by QuyN on Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PinJohn

Re: FS Gottlieb Royal Guard $900

Post by PinJohn »

While I have not personally played a Royal Guard - I think that looks like it would be a good EM to play and it looks to have some challenge to it too. Should be a good small flipper game for somebody's collection. If the clock were rolled back several years to a time when I was focused on EM's I'd give this a serious look.

I think a buyer will enjoy this game.

GLWS
QuyN

Re: FS Gottlieb Royal Guard $900

Post by QuyN »

PinJohn wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:08 am While I have not personally played a Royal Guard - I think that looks like it would be a good EM to play and it looks to have some challenge to it too. Should be a good small flipper game for somebody's collection. If the clock were rolled back several years to a time when I was focused on EM's I'd give this a serious look.

I think a buyer will enjoy this game.

GLWS
Thanks John! It's a really fun game. It's all in the snap targets right up front. When you hit one, they slide over to a second position back and forth. One set lights the pops, another set lights the standups. It's a really cool mech!
QuyN

Re: FS Gottlieb Royal Guard $800

Post by QuyN »

Price drop bump
QuyN

Re: FS Gottlieb Royal Guard $700

Post by QuyN »

Price drop