SOLD!: Jurassic Park pro with NIB PF+mods for STh, DP, TMNT

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jediturtle

SOLD!: Jurassic Park pro with NIB PF+mods for STh, DP, TMNT

Post by jediturtle »

HUO, second owner Jurassic Park pro. Lots of mods. Looks and plays great other than typical clearcoat pooling issues from an early run game. Two posts have minor cracking/peeling art, however it is not very noticeable unless you are looking for it, and these could be easily covered with slightly larger washers.

Included with the sale/trade is a NIB unpopulated playfield. If the new owner does not want this, the price can be negotiated down and I will sell it separately.

Mods include Raptor Tower, Raptor Pen, Rock style ramp sign covers, Art Blades, 3D (Matchbox) Helicopter (mounted so the ball spins the blades like the prem/LE), Papo Pteranodon, Raptor, right ramp decal, shaker. Over $400 worth of mods. Again, some of these may be able to be negotiated out of the deal if not wanted.

$5400 or Trade preferred for Stranger Things, Deadpool, or TMNT (most likely pros, but would discuss $ difference for premiums), or possibly a few others so feel free to make offers. Will consider cash offers if not traded in a few days. No shipping, but will drive a reasonable distance for trades.

Sorry I can't seem to get my pics to upload here, but you can view them either on Google Drive or Pinside...
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98837
Last edited by jediturtle on Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chevmontess

Re: FS/FT: Jurassic Park pro with NIB PF+mods for STh, DP, TMNT

Post by chevmontess »

Wow, looks Great Chris! If I didnt already have one I'd be all over this. Great seller and Great price for what you are getting.

GLWTS/T!
jediturtle

Re: FS/FT: Jurassic Park pro with NIB PF+mods for STh, DP, TMNT

Post by jediturtle »

Game is sold. Thanks!