Pinball machines/dart/arcade games to rent in Milwaukee Area

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
chevmontess

Pinball machines/dart/arcade games to rent in Milwaukee Area

Post by chevmontess »

Hello Everybody!
I hope you are all doing well during this pandemic. Thought I would throw this out there for our friends at Wisconsin P and P. With bars closed for to go orders only this means they have 0 income right now. He is trying to put together a pinball, dart, arcade rental program for anyone who wants to get some more things to do while quarantined! Please share with friends and family and anyone who might be interested!! This is a good way to support the only distributor in the area who consistently gets new games for us and tries to keep up with anything that breaks as well as update code. I will have more details and a list of games available now (others avaialble upon request) in the comments below. Thank you all so much and please reach out to Mike at P and P at (262)790-0321 or e-mail weigelwipp@yahoo.com if interested or reach out to me if you have any questions. Thank you SO much in advance!!

Pinballs available. Titles subject to change daily.
Elvira Scared Stiff- Bally
Harley Davidson- 1990 Bally
The Who’s Tommy
Attack From Mars Remake
Black Knight Sword of Rage
Ghotbusters
Monster Bash Remake
Monopoly
Dialed In
Star Wars
Rob Zombie
Jurassic Park Premium
Munsters
Elvis
Fish Tales
AC/DC
Title may vary or change at any time. Other titles may be available upon request

Pinball, Dart, and Arcade Machine Home Rentals
Due to the Covid-19 virus and the shut-down of the State, Wisconsin P&P Amusements Inc will temporarily be renting our machines for residential use on a 4 week basis.
Machines will be set on “Free Play” and will be delivered and picked up from your home while our equipment is being rented. We will only rent and deliver machines within a 25 mile radius of our office on 124th and Capitol Drive in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Machines will not be delivered upstairs or downstairs in a residence. They also must be in a heated and 360 degree protected room (no garages).
All machines rented will be cleaned and sanitized before delivering to the home. The movers will have gloves and masks on hand if the renter requests them to wear them while inside your home. We ask that after the rental agreement is finished that you please wipe down the machine before we come to pick it up.
An agreement must be signed between the company and renter starting a 4 week rental for $350.00 per pinball and $250.00 per dart machine with delivery and pick up included. Price breaks will be offered if more than one machine is rented at the same address. If anyone wishes to extend their rental an extra week or two that may be arranged depending on the length of the “safer at home” order is in effect. Arcade game titles and rental costs will vary To apply, please call our office and (262)790-0321 or e-mail weigelwipp@yahoo.com for a contractual agreement and a list of machines available.

I can email you over PDF's from Wisconsin P and P if that is easier for you to look at. Just let me know. Again this is for anyone you may know in the Greater Milwaukee Area. Let me or Mike know if you have any other questions :)

Take Care Wisconsin Pinball Community!!
-David Daluga