Sold: Baywatch (Baywatch)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jzach

Sold: Baywatch (Baywatch)

Post by jzach »

Baywatch (Sega, 1995) - sold

Very nice Baywatch that I've owned for the last 5+ years. I shopped it out about 2.5 years ago before hosting Madison league. It's worked excellent without any issues ever since, played well in league when I hosted for 3 years in a row, and has never left my house as it has been up on my top floor since I've owned it. It has now been brought down to the ground level for easy loading and the Hoff is ready for a new home! The question that remains is, is the new home ready for THE HOFF???

The BASICS:
- Plays excellent with no issues! (10/10)
- Playfield in very good condition (8.5/10)
- Plastics in good condition (8/10)
- Cabinet in nice shape, some scratches on the sides (8/10)
- Shark scoop in great condition (9/10)
- Backglass excellent (artwork and condition) (9/10)
- original DMD with no issues or dimming (9/10) {color dmd available at www.colordmd.com}
- boards in great shape and no issues (9/10)
- like new glass (9.5/10)

UPGRADES & Things
- Lights are all Comet non-ghosting color LEDs (inserts, GIs, and backglass) - all working
- Warning: Color GIs, mainly blues, to give an ocean setting and mood
- Rubbers are Titan blue rubbers
- Yellow powder-coated (sexy) LEGS + original legs included
- Waves GAMEBLADES by Tilt graphics
- complete DECAL set included
- original MANUAL included
- backglass key and keychain included
- original flyer included

Game is located in downtown Madison in an easy to load from basement (with lift table and help provided).

Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks for looking!
Attachments
20200131_195153[1].jpg
20200131_194744[1].jpg
20200131_194134_HDR[1].jpg
20200131_194040[1].jpg
20200131_194020[1].jpg
20200131_194013[1].jpg
20200131_194009_HDR[1].jpg
20200131_193902_HDR[1].jpg
20200131_193839_HDR[1].jpg
20200131_193832_HDR[1].jpg
Last edited by jzach on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
jzach

Re: FS: Baywatch (Baywatch) - $2700

Post by jzach »

Board pictures.
Attachments
20200112_122846_HDR[1].jpg
20200112_122841[1].jpg
jzach

Re: Sale Pending: Baywatch (Baywatch) - $2700

Post by jzach »

Chris K has claimed it! (please don't hate him)
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Nothing I can do, sorry. Chateen has a crush on the Hoff. :shock:
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

such a GREAT game!

congrats to both parties!
Chris K

Re: Sold: Baywatch (Baywatch)

Post by Chris K »

Thanks! It’s a really nice looking copy, thanks JZ!
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Yup
JZ did a really nice job on it!
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

I'm completely missed this FS ad! Such a great game guys! Congrats!
so...when can I come play it?? :P
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We're loving it! I never sat down to learn the game, but I am now and it's a lot of fun! I'm trying to resist the temptation to get the ColorDMD until the honeymoon phase is over, but it's a losing battle.

The Chad code is going in probably on Sunday, and the start button should be in soon too. After that, it's party time! I think you'll be impressed with just how much pinball we managed to cram into this basement, Quy. :D
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

Chris K wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:01 am We're loving it! I never sat down to learn the game, but I am now and it's a lot of fun! I'm trying to resist the temptation to get the ColorDMD until the honeymoon phase is over, but it's a losing battle.

The Chad code is going in probably on Sunday, and the start button should be in soon too. After that, it's party time! I think you'll be impressed with just how much pinball we managed to cram into this basement, Quy. :D
It's spendy but the colorDMD is worth it! I had it in mine and really makes the game pop. Chad code is a must for sure! Get it from Rob at MGC and at least save on shipping. Or if you're bringing a game, they usually take $50 off if it's there for the weekend. Just something to consider. I could still probably do the video mode lol

And I hope you left room for R&M!!!!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Argh, it's tempting to bring Baywatch in for MGC and get a ColorDMD on the deal. We were planning to bring The Games in and sell it there, though, cause it's nice and lightweight and it isn't our current Precious. :)

I already have the ROM on order... I've been meaning to upgrade SS as well, so the $6 shipping the guy charged wasn't so bad. I'm more excited for the insane lighting to be tamed a bit than any of the code fixes, to be honest. I unplugged the blinking GI relay and that helped a TON, but now GI is 100% on, so I'd rather have that fixed than disabled. Too bad there are no more EnerGI boards, cause I love LED smoothing!

We have absolutely no room for R&M after this buying spree (got two EMs in the past couple months too) unless we use more living room space. Black Hole and The Games will be leaving soon, and Captain Fantastic is already spoken for. I gotta get the table count down a bit to host, so we aren't all rubbing butts. :)