FS: Six Million Dollar Man - sold

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Eric_S

FS: Six Million Dollar Man - sold

Post by Eric_S »

For sale - a Bally Six Million Dollar Man pinball machine. It is fully working and just shopped out. The only SIX player pinball machine made in this era. All score displays work great. The backglass is just about perfect. The MPU had the original battery that I removed but it did have some acid damage that I cleaned up the best I could. I installed a new IC socket and a NVRAM for the 5101 RAM chip, so batteries will never be an issue again. I installed a brand new power supply board and replaced all of the power supply connectors. I repaired and went over all of the other circuit boards. On the playfield, it has all new drop targets. The pop bumpers were rebuilt with new bodies, skirts and American flag pop bumper caps. Metal parts were put in a tumbler to shine them up. All new rubber rings installed and plastic posts were cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner. A few spots of wear on the playfield, but pretty nice overall. New power plug and new leg levelers were installed. The game plays great. This is a classic Bally pinball machine. The only reason I'm selling as I already have another Six Million Dollar Man.

Sold. Cash only, no shipping. I may also be interested in working out a trade for working or non-working pinball machines. Located in Neenah, WI. Email me with any questions.

Pictures can be seen here: https://appleton.craigslist.org/tag/d/n ... 50860.html