SOLD: Star Trek (Pro)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jediturtle

SOLD: Star Trek (Pro)

Post by jediturtle »

SOLD!

HUO, second owner Star Trek pro. Playfield was replaced about a little over a year ago and still has that new pf smell (original had ghosting). Only flaw I can find is a small bump on the bottom of the front of the cabinet that is barely noticeable unless looking for it. This is shown in the pics. Game looks and plays great.

It is loaded with mods, most notably the no longer available Aurich translite and decals (original also included). Also has speaker lights and acrylics, Zitt's pop bumper caps, shaker motor, Mezel Mods lit Klingon ship, Vengeance dress kit, explosion mod, and spring over, warp ramp diffuser, dress plastic protectors, cliffy shooter lane protector, and possibly more I am forgetting.

Looking for $5,000. Will entertain the idea of stripping mods off to accommodate lower offers if there is no interest as-is. The only trades I would be looking for is towards a Deadpool premium (with cash coming from me) or possibly for a GOTG pro. Local sale only, though willing to drive a reasonable distance for the right trade.

Please note a friend of mine is considering purchase, so he has first dibs. Just wanted to get this up in case he decides to pass.
IMG_6742.JPG
IMG_6743.JPG
IMG_6744.JPG
IMG_6745.JPG
IMG_6748.JPG
IMG_6749.JPG
Last edited by jediturtle on Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
jediturtle

Re: For sale: Star Trek (Pro)

Post by jediturtle »

More pics
IMG_6750.JPG
IMG_6751.JPG
IMG_6752.JPG
IMG_6753.JPG
IMG_6754.JPG
IMG_6755.JPG
IMG_6756.JPG
IMG_6757.JPG