MMr LE - Sold

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

MMr LE - Sold

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

Looking to move on my MMr. Ideally it would be a trade plus cash depending on the trade.

I'll be home on Wednesday and can snap some pics and pull the LE number. Cliffy's throughout. Color upgrade & black trim.

Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If its not on the list I'm not looking for it right now.

Stern Aerosmith
Stern Monopoly
Stern Playboy
Mousin Around
Transporter The Rescue
High Speed
Banzai Run
Black Knight 2K
Space Station
Big Guns
Grand Lizard
Pinbot

chris
Last edited by ChrisS on Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Re: FT : MMr LE

Post by ChrisS »

I have a couple options for trades but thought of a couple more I'm interested in.

Jackbot
WhoDunit

Thanks
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

You should just sell me your Diner and get it over with.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:42 am
WhoDunit

Thanks
I could have sworn you had a pair of those at one time.... are you looking for one, or another pair? :twisted:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ha. Just 1 this time.

I think the only way I will end up with doubles again is if I'm taking 2 system 11's and making them into 1.

OR

2 NBAFB......... ;)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All

I'm still looking to move on my MMr LE. Ideally it would be a trade plus cash depending on the trade. I've got a couple offers out there just looking to see if there are additional options.

Color Upgrade, Black Trim and shaker. I can't remember if the shaker was included with purchase on the LE's

Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If its not on the list I'm not looking for it right now.

Stern Aerosmith
Stern Monopoly
Stern Playboy
Jackbot
Whodunit
Mousin Around
Transporter The Rescue
High Speed
Banzai Run
Black Knight 2K
Space Station
Big Guns
Grand Lizard
Pinbot

chris
ChrisS

FT or FS : MMr LE

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All

I'm going to be home the next couple of weeks so I'm still looking to move MMr on.

Trade or sale.

HUO, Color Upgrade, Black Trim and shaker.

Stern Aerosmith
Stern Monopoly
Stern Playboy
Jackbot
Whodunit
Mousin Around
Transporter The Rescue
High Speed
Banzai Run
Black Knight 2K
Space Station
Big Guns
Grand Lizard
Pinbot

chris
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

You're insane for getting rid of the #1 game ever made in the history of pinball on Earth and probably in the universe.
Pinballs - MMr, MBr, TNA, CCr, Multimorphic P3, Metpro, Playball, Sopranos
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Remember that one time you had be pick-up a Waterworld from Expo for you because you said it was the best game ever? :lol:
ChrisS

Re: MMr LE - Sold

Post by ChrisS »

This game has sold. Out of state no less... :o
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

ChrisS wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:47 am Remember that one time you had be pick-up a Waterworld from Expo for you because you said it was the best game ever? :lol:
I do. I had to sell to fund your friendship
Pinballs - MMr, MBr, TNA, CCr, Multimorphic P3, Metpro, Playball, Sopranos
ChrisS

Re: MMr LE - Sold

Post by ChrisS »

True story. I really like those ColorDMD's and those things are expensive.