*Sold* Space Shuttle $2200

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
BrewNinja

*Sold* Space Shuttle $2200

Post by BrewNinja »

I just picked up a whirlwind, so something has to go. That is my recently hard-topped Space Shuttle.

All the mechanisms are rebuilt and I replaced anything that was damaged when I installed the hard top. It looks amazing. The only thing that could stand to be replaced still is the space shuttle in the middle. Marco was out of stock on them, but they said they should be getting them in the next few weeks when I asked them. At the same time, I replaced all the rubbers with Titan Rubbers, and installed comet LEDs throughout.

The backglass in nearly mint. There is one small spot in the upper left corner (upper right on the pic from behind) where the foam part of the backboard must have been against it and left a small mark. Installed you cant see it. You wont find a nicer original backglass.

The cabinet is only OK. I did not repaint it, but it would be super easy to do if you cared enough. For me, its in a row of other machines, so I never really look at the cabinet. I cared more about the playfield and backglass. Its not terrible, its just not as nice as the rest of it is all. I would say its a 7/10.

The displays all work great. I also replaced the speaker in the backbox with a new one. NVRAM installed. Also added fuses to the bridge rectifiers when I replaced them, as recommended by vid to prevent fires.

Anyways, if you have any other questions, just let me know. Here is a link to some pictures of it. https://imgur.com/a/xspSWdq?grid

Looking to get $2200 for it. *Sold*
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool