Looking to Trade Evlis (for sale, asking $4000)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Kirk H

Looking to Trade Evlis (for sale, asking $4000)

Post by Kirk H »

looking to trade Elvis. Primarily looking for a Bad Cat's plus $$ my direction, or some other pin/project. I am open to other trades but the boss really likes Elvis and really only wants to entertain giving it up for Bad Cats.
I will be bringing it to MGC.
Last edited by Kirk H on Sun May 20, 2018 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stranger Things pro, Funhouse 2.0, Comet, Evil Knievel, City Slicker, Special Force, Lady Luck, Pharaoh, Sorcerer, Lunar Shot, Knock Out, Flight 2K, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man, Flipper Fair.
Baumann

Re: Looking to Trade Evlis

Post by Baumann »

Still looking to trade up Elvis or did this go at MGC? Don't have a Bad Cats, but currently do have a BK2K or T2 I would consider trading.
Kirk H

Re: Looking to Trade Evlis

Post by Kirk H »

Sorry, I haven't logged in a bit. I still have it and I'm going to post it for sale rather than trade. Thank you for replying.
Stranger Things pro, Funhouse 2.0, Comet, Evil Knievel, City Slicker, Special Force, Lady Luck, Pharaoh, Sorcerer, Lunar Shot, Knock Out, Flight 2K, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man, Flipper Fair.
Kirk H

Re: Looking to Trade Evlis (Now for sale, Asking $4,000)

Post by Kirk H »

I have replaced all lamps with LED's. I replaced the rubber rings prior to the Midwest Gaming Classic in April. Waxed the playfield. The Playfield is in great shape, no wear marks or chipping. Ramps and plastics all look great. The cabinet shows some signs of age, the flipper button areas are a bit worn. The coin door has some scratches. Other than that it is a great looking game. Plays fast and all features work. I did replace one of the drop targets but haven't ordered the decals yet.