WTB: DMD Pin. 1800-2500

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

WTB: DMD Pin. 1800-2500

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

Helping a friend look for their first pin. 1800-2500 is the budget.

Hit me up if you think you have something that fills the bill. They really don’t have an idea of what they want so I figured it’s easier to see what people have out there.

Chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
MikeS

Re: WTB: DMD Pin. 1800-2500

Post by MikeS »

Dan Loosen has a Stargate for $2400. Good game in that price range!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
bmaster31

Post by bmaster31 »

I was planning on taking my Demo Man to MGC and putting a $2,750 price tag on it. We might be able to work out a deal for less than that. Just shopped, LEDs, and some extra lighting. Plays great!

-Brandon
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Hey Brandon,

I’ll shoot him some gameplay so he can look at it. I was thinking of selling him my DemoMan but I can’t come to grips with letting it go. :)
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

I have a Street Fighter 2 that I was planning on bringing to MGC but if it sells before then I can pick up when of those show games people are talking about. It would be under their budget so they could get two games.

Neo passed on it since it doesn't have color changing GIs.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

ChrisS wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:09 pm Hey Brandon,

I’ll shoot him some gameplay so he can look at it. I was thinking of selling him my DemoMan but I can’t come to grips with letting it go. :)
GRIPS! I GET IT! 8-)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses