Site Changes

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ralphwiggum

Site Changes

Post by ralphwiggum »

I made some changes to the site to streamline it a bit. You should see several of the subforums eliminated, and there should be less navigating to get through the site. based on the early stats, there are a lot of mobile visitors, and I am trying to gear ths site to quick/streamlined for both mobile users and traditional desktop users.

As always, if there are any changes or suggestions, feel free to post them or contact me....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Re: Site Changes

Post by Ken »

Looks nice, thanks Tim!
jonogo

Post by jonogo »

and here I thought my access was restricted! Turns out, you just moved things around. Looks nice Tim!
Collection contains...
Pins: nada
arcades: nada
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

I like it better now. Only if we could get more people in the habit of coming here. I will be off work all week so someone should list something for sale here, even a nice project would be cool.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

RustyLizard wrote:I like it better now. Only if we could get more people in the habit of coming here. I will be off work all week so someone should list something for sale here, even a nice project would be cool.
Traffic has been building up quite a bit. While the post counts may seem low, non-registered viewer traffic has gone up over 400% since we started this a few months ago. I don't look at the stats that often, but a couple of weeks ago when I was checking to see traffic types (mobile traffic, etc.) there were around 100 unique visitors a day (with 75% of them being in this country and not spammers)....

I think as the wonter rolls around, you will see even more traffic.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

RustyLizard wrote: I will be off work all week so someone should list something for sale here, even a nice project would be cool.

I have to pick up some furniture in Shawano on Friday (well tentatively on Friday), and will have my trailer with me. If someone has a project for you, I would be more than happy to haul it up there (I don't think you are too far from there)......

As far as projects go, I dont really have anything for sale at the moment, but I need to clear out my storage unit and have a Bobby Orr that is ROUGH, but CHEAP..... Has a mouse nest in it (not active), needs new displays and playfield for sure, all the boards are there and actually look decent, the cabinet is nice and the backglass is actually pretty nice too.... $100 would take it as my lease is up in October on my storage and I really don't want to pay for another 10x30 unit just to house my project games and Cars.
Current Collection
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Awesome offer but I don't have enough love for that game to bring it back from that far. If I was smart I would sit on my money for a while and work on selling some of the non-pinball stuff sitting in garage and basement but we all know how that goes.