Ghostbusters.......

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ralphwiggum

Ghostbusters.......

Post by ralphwiggum »

Christ on a cracker this game looks incredible......
http://www.ign.com/images/albums/ghostb ... ll-machine

I have a general rule about paying more than 4k for a toy, but this one may make me break it..... Looks like I may end up having to sell a couple of games.... Scratching my head on what goes, but most likely NBAFB and WCS...... ugghh..... and I was completely content with my collection.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
DeaconBlooze

Re: Ghostbusters.......

Post by DeaconBlooze »

It really looks great.. They always look better in person, I'm gonna need to wear a diaper when I go to see one.

Are you thinking the pro? prem? LE?
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

That hologram on the Prem/LE is unreal. Not a fan of the LE cab, personally.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Premium.... I have no idea how I could get by WITHOUT that hologram.... stupid first world problems....
Current Collection
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Sorry I must be blind, but where is this hologram? I cannot find it on those images.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

But the coolest thing the LE and Premium versions have is something you won’t see in the images or teaser: An interactive holographic projection of famous ghosts to battle. Dankberg describes this feature saying, “We call them the Ecto Goggles, and when peering through the Ecto goggles, you'll be able to shoot various ghosts who are not really there.” Using a reflection trick and an LCD screen, The Librarian, Slimer, and the Scoleri Brothers appear hovering on the playfield. Dankberg continues, “There [is] a sensor switch there that will note you went to it, and it'll change where you hit it and explore or splat or whatever it might be. So, we've put a ghost into a Ghostbusters machine.”
Attachments
gbholo.jpg
Current machines:

ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

My wife- "I like the Slimer one".....

I dunno, does that mean I have the ecto Green light to pull the trigger? :lol:
Current Collection
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Yup, I think that qualifies.

I'm going to have to reevaluate my life. I thought I'd be able to pass on GB and wait for SW, not sure if I can do that...
Current machines:

ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

They really killed it on this one. It looks so great. There are a lot of shots. 2 scoops. I hope it doesn't play to clunky with all the things to do.

Who is building the ecto 1 toppers for the Premium?

I actually love the subway ramp thing they are doing. I can't tell if the ball just flows through and back up to the right lanes or if it stops.

I'm on the premium train.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Also. They are going to sell a pile of these. With all the extra molded pieces are we looking at a $500.00 increase?
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:My wife- "I like the Slimer one".....

I dunno, does that mean I have the ecto Green light to pull the trigger? :lol:

Sweeeeeet. Looks like your selling me IJ. :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ok I'm headed to pinside to read all the craziness.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Pricing I've received shipped (not really sure if I should be posting this here, so delete if necessary):

Pro 4900
Prem - 6500
LE 8000
Current machines:

Foo

Post by Foo »

If anyone is selling an AC/DC Premium to fund one... I may be able to help you out. :D

Edit: Or maybe a Mustang Premium....
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Sound like there will be one to check out at MGC next month.

https://www.facebook.com/MGCgaming/post ... 8900184754
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty