Pinball Party

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
jonogo

Re: Pinball Party

Post by jonogo »

RustyLizard wrote:
jonogo wrote:Hoopjohn, I think you introduced yourself to me, but I'm not 100% sure. I recall someone saying that was their online moniker! Great party, great time meeting everyone and seeing some of you again!
He was at table eating burger when you left.
Ohhh, dude with the Tye-Dyed Harley tshirt?
Collection contains...
Pins: nada
arcades: nada
Hoopjohn

Post by Hoopjohn »

Yes we did meet. And I was wearing a tie tyed t shirt. You drove the furthest to the party. I drove the furthest to the party via motorcycle!
Current collection. Police Force, Terminator 2, Bride of Pinbot, Metallica Pro, United "Bowling Alley" ball bowler, United "Coronado" Ball Bowler
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Thanks guys. Glad everyone had a good time. There will definitely be a party sometime next year. :)
jonogo

Post by jonogo »

Hoopjohn wrote:Yes we did meet. And I was wearing a tie tyed t shirt. You drove the furthest to the party. I drove the furthest to the party via motorcycle!
Safe to assume it was on a Harley? What kind? I rented a roadster out in Utah, nice bike.

Never was a Harley man myself (couldn't afford it), I drove mainly Suzuki's and Hondas.
Collection contains...
Pins: nada
arcades: nada
tullster

Post by tullster »

Yup, Had a great time! Good to meet up with the regulars again, and great to meet some new ones. Looking forward to meeting up again!

Thanks again to Tom & the family for opening up their awesome home to us!