Hangin' out MGC Friday

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
epthegeek

Hangin' out MGC Friday

Post by epthegeek »

I made the offer in the middle of a larger thread on pinside, but I figured I'd echo it here.

If you've got time to kill Friday with no where to go, since Tom Taylor had to cancel and the pinball hall will be chasing people out once they set up, you're welcome to make the 15 minute drive south down Moorland and hang out at our place, any time after 3 on Friday.

20+ games to play, soda, snacks, people to hang out with, etc. (Bring beer if you want that)

If you're volunteering to help out with the show, more power to ya! I just figured I'd offer an alternative to those who have time to fill.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ChrisS

Re: Hangin' out MGC Friday

Post by ChrisS »

Do you need us to RSVP?

I'm just looking for some time on CCC and Getaway.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

So far, you're the only one I've seen mention you're planning on coming. heh.

RSVPing not really required. We'll be there no matter what. People can stop by, or not.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Is it bad that with now as an option I really wish I was not voulenteering to run chaos... ?
Ken

Post by Ken »

If i do as poorly at clock chaos as I did last year, I'll be over. What time you hanging out til?
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Hilton wrote:Is it bad that with now as an option I really wish I was not voulenteering to run chaos... ?
What time do you have to start chaos? Could stop by for a bit in the afternoon before?
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Ken wrote:If i do as poorly at clock chaos as I did last year, I'll be over. What time you hanging out til?
I hadn't really thought about an end time. Probably no later than midnight I guess. Gotta go to the show saturday!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

epthegeek wrote:
Hilton wrote:Is it bad that with now as an option I really wish I was not voulenteering to run chaos... ?
What time do you have to start chaos? Could stop by for a bit in the afternoon before?

Thanks but chaos is.. well chaotic. With not even knowing games that will be used until the day of it is a frantic mess of getting them set up and tweaked to be hard. This year is already starting off in a less than optimal way as the MGC system allowed 12 people extra to register for chaos than what we have slots, so we need to fit them all in. In other words, unlikely that I can step away. It will all work out but will not allow me much of a break on Friday

Thanks for the offer
nardmacmke

Post by nardmacmke »

Count me in as a RSVP.

Not sure what time I'll be stopping by, it depends on if i have to help friends move some machines in that day. But definately will be over at some point. Thanks for opening up your place to play!!!

BJ McCarthy Jr
Foo

Post by Foo »

Could you pm me an address just in case I can make it? Not sure exactly is going on Friday, but your place sounds like fun.
Thanks!
Paul
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

I'm hoping to make it Friday, but a couple things are up in the air so I'm 50/50 at this point.

Greg
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

gjbwalker wrote:I'm hoping to make it Friday, but a couple things are up in the air so I'm 50/50 at this point.

Greg
If you come, bring your Scared Stiff. HAR!