Rocky & Bullwinkle- The Village Green- Madison

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Ran

Rocky & Bullwinkle- The Village Green- Madison

Post by Ran »

The Village Green (my favorite dive) in Middleton has a Rocky and Bullwinkle right now.
It's in pretty decent shape.
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
Hilton

Re: Rocky & Bullwinkle- The Village Green- Madison

Post by Hilton »

I assume the R&B is quarter times?

There is AVengerspro and something else at eastside cinema (up near pooley's) currently.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Yup.
R&B has a quarter time sticker on the translite.
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Hilton wrote:I assume the R&B is quarter times?

There is AVengerspro and something else at eastside cinema (up near pooley's) currently.
Fishtales
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Are you able to get to the gameroom of Eastgate without buying a ticket?
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

DeaconBlooze wrote:Are you able to get to the gameroom of Eastgate without buying a ticket?
I have never had a problem. Just tell them you are going to play pinball when you walk by. LMK if you are going to be around, I will swing out to play AV or you can just stop by and play here.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hilton wrote:I have never had a problem. Just tell them you are going to play pinball when you walk by. LMK if you are going to be around, I will swing out to play AV or you can just stop by and play here.
I'll head over there with you guys to play some AV. When you thinking Dave?
tullster

Post by tullster »

I've heard getting into Eastgate depends on how busy they are and who's at the ticket counter. I have been meaning to swap the games around so Avengers isn't under the lights that cause the nasty reflection. Lotsa games packed in a small room, and it's hard to think of a better way of placing them that works.
I'll be over there Wednesday, and if they're not too busy, I'll at least try to flip-flop FT & AV. Unfortunately, the lights need to be on... Otherwise, the games get messed with and broken into!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Apparently I need to check this thread more often! Sorry, I don't get over to the East side very often. I'll make the trip soon, I haven't even gotten to play TAV, yet. Tully, thanks for keeping those things in shape!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I compiled a list of bars within about a 20 mile radius from my house. I started to call them 1 by 1 to see if any of them had a pin. Deak's in Stoughton informed me that there wasn't a pin anywhere in that town. He said he had realized this recently, and sounded like he may be interested in changing that (fingers crossed).

I didn't get real far in my list, and mostly tried some of the establishments I haven't been to near Edgerton. Nothing but disappointment thus far. Dockside (formerly Fin's) didn't pick up, and that's one of the most promising prospects. I was there before their official opening, but the interior was still pretty barren. They had a Judge Dredd during previous ownership. That was operated by Bullseye, but it played surprisingly well. If they don't already have a pin there, I considered putting one out myself.. :?
Current machines:

Ken

Post by Ken »

Made it over to Eastgate today after taking my son to the Apple store. Avengers played nice as did the Fish Tales. The glare on the Fishtales though was brutal. I know Tully is aware of it, not much he can really do though as they don't have a lot of room to work with. Saw a young (18ish) Asian couple come in while we were there, the looked at Avengers, said it was too fancy and that they liked the old school Fish Tales more.

Really starting to miss the Replay as more and more games go the route of Extra Ball instead of Replay. It's only 75 cents saved but the feeling of earning that free game is worth so much more.