Fathom remake?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
DeaconBlooze

Fathom remake?

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Apparently Haggis is remaking Fathom?

Who's Haggis?

Any idea on pricing?

I'm a little out of the loop.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Eric_S

Re: Fathom remake?

Post by Eric_S »

Good overview here: https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2021/0 ... announced/

At over $9K for the edition with new rules, I'm out for sure.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Man, if you REALLY like Fathom that looks really cool. I mean, you could buy any game on the market for that price. With MMR/MBR/AFMR the Remake version was at least a value proposition to get a brand new game for vintage prices. Fathom would have to be your favorite game to buy one of these.

Good luck to them. I'd love to see lots of classic games "remastered", if you will. Increase the supply of older games. I'll wait patiently for my Paragon. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Methos

Post by Methos »

Great idea, but the price is crazy. This hobby is officially insane. I can't believe the people lining up to grab this. I talked to guy from Haggis at the last Expo, and he seems like a really cool dude, but wow.

Good luck contacting PPS when you need Tech support.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

So I haven’t really followed this on Pinside. How is it coming along? I saw some steep pricing so I wasn’t sure if that has hindered sales or preorders or whatever it’s called now.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I just read they sold all the Mermaid Editions, which are the top of the line ones, around $9k, wow.
Haggis is a manufacturer of pinballs in Australia, all though they have only made a “Celts” pinball, as their first venture.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Damn,

Good for them. It seems that anything pinball will sell no matter what the price.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.