The Mothership is landing

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

The Mothership is landing

Post by ChrisS »

Looks like this is a go.

I will be really bummed if it’s a cash grab and based on early solid state sterns and priced like Beatles.
7BCC0822-F7C8-4910-935C-5FA55AC6936E.jpeg
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
DeaconBlooze

Re: The Mothership is landing

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Rad! I'll be watching this one closely. I do tend to think that this will be another classic reskin, unfortunately. I haven't paid enough attention to new releases or the rumor mill to really know, but it just feels like it probably won't be a full new game.

I hope I'm wrong.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Enders says it Richie and a full game. So there is hope.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

!!!
Attachments
IncomparableSpicyAmericanblackvulture-max-1mb.gif
IncomparableSpicyAmericanblackvulture-max-1mb.gif (891.39 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Are you gonna be the guy with a Zeppelin sandwiched between two GnR's, Chris? :)

I might be in the market for this one too... we need to change stuff up a bit, and have gone on a bit of a buying spree. (Thanks, Kingpin!) I love Zeppelin, but I might be the only one in the house who does.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Chris K wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:01 pm Are you gonna be the guy with a Zeppelin sandwiched between two GnR's, Chris? :)

Maybe someday.

We ended up buying land down here so everything will be in storage for a while. Only room at the in-laws house for 1 pin. At some point I need to come to Nobling’s and pick up NBAFB. :)
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

So you’ve got the Indiana Jones vault down there, now? You must be anxious to start building your System 11 museum. Are you going to put an elevator in? :D
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ha. We will see.

We are still trying to figure out what we are doing. We might have an outbuilding that is pinball or we might end up with a massive basement for pinball.

Or I’m just going to see them all and start collecting old tractors. :lol:
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

ChrisS wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:01 am
Chris K wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:01 pm Are you gonna be the guy with a Zeppelin sandwiched between two GnR's, Chris? :)

Maybe someday.
We ended up buying land down here so everything will be in storage for a while. Only room at the in-laws house for 1 pin. At some point I need to come to Nobling’s and pick up NBAFB. :)
I'll just sell all my games and you can house your Wisconsin collection here for when you come visit. I'm halfway there already!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

My vote is for tractors. What's the point in having all that land if you aren't going to use it. Please tell me you are going to start a small hobby farm and live off the land..... That would honestly be amazing.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Ken

Post by Ken »

ralphwiggum wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:27 am My vote is for tractors. What's the point in having all that land if you aren't going to use it. Please tell me you are going to start a small hobby farm and live off the land..... That would honestly be amazing.
I'm with Tim! Just learned how to work the land this year on a Kubota. Couple of tractors and a Mule/Gator and you're good to go!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

We will def have goats. The wife wants goats and chickens. Maybe some donkeys.

The wife wants a couple of beef cows. That’s a harder sell for me. I’m not sure I can send an animal off to slaughter once I see their face. I’m a softy. I’ll eat steak like nobody’s business but if I’m interacting with them daily in the backyard that will be hard to do.

The neighbor is putting up a 70x70 arena since they do horses. They have divided their field and gated it to do horses. So that will be radd looking out the back of the house and seeing horses.
PinJohn

Post by PinJohn »

Cabinet art on all 3 models is a bummer to me.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

PinJohn wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:53 am Cabinet art on all 3 models is a bummer to me.
It's really- not so attractive. I don't mind the LE artwork as much as the other two, but putting Stevie Wonder in charge of powdercoating on the LE wasn't the best idea.

I dunno what it is about White Cabinets, but overall, they rarely look decent, no matter the title.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Yeah I would say the Premium art is the best just because it is so recognized but they all kind of suck.

Rotordave's cab and art looks the best to me. How do you have slings with no art? So strange.