Move Confirmed

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ralphwiggum

Re: Move Confirmed

Post by ralphwiggum »

zenbone wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:04 am Just a quick update... we have landed! house is good, move in has been SLOW due to current conditions but things are progressing. the Beatles has made it into the house safe and sound. Whoa Nellie and Dr. dude should be getting here tomorrow when the first pod drops. more to follow :D
Congrats... Welcome to Wisconsin. You got here just in time, in a few weeks it will be dark by 3pm.... :D

I like the fact that you have updated us on the status of your pinball machines arrival. "My wife broke down in Indiana, and she will eventually make it, but I got Beatles setup" .....LOLOL... Just giving you a hard time, you will love it here.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
zenbone

Re: Move Confirmed

Post by zenbone »

ralphwiggum wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:25 am
zenbone wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:04 am Just a quick update... we have landed! house is good, move in has been SLOW due to current conditions but things are progressing. the Beatles has made it into the house safe and sound. Whoa Nellie and Dr. dude should be getting here tomorrow when the first pod drops. more to follow :D
Congrats... Welcome to Wisconsin. You got here just in time, in a few weeks it will be dark by 3pm.... :D

I like the fact that you have updated us on the status of your pinball machines arrival. "My wife broke down in Indiana, and she will eventually make it, but I got Beatles setup" .....LOLOL... Just giving you a hard time, you will love it here.
ha ha ha... priorities :lol: