Rick and Morty

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Chris K

Re: Rick and Morty

Post by Chris K »

Congrats, MIke! Two pins on the same day is pretty crazy!

Mine should be arriving today, too... Kingpin Claus is bringing this one straight to my house! Ho ho ho!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Captain Fantastic, The Games, Star Wars Pro, The Hobbit, Monster Bash Remake SE, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch

NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Grats Mike and Chris on finally receiving your machines! Looks like I'm joining the club as well. Sadly I was unable to get in on the madness back in December, but was able to snag a spot recently (thanks Kingpin). Now I get to start playing the waiting game.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation

MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks. Better late than never Noah! It's really a special pin. The wait is definitely worth it!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, ACDC Prem, Alien Star, Diamond Lady, Space Invaders, Stars, Shadow, Sinbad, Eight Ball Champ.

Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Awesome! Congrats, Noah! It’s worth the wait!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Captain Fantastic, The Games, Star Wars Pro, The Hobbit, Monster Bash Remake SE, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch