Rick and Morty

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Chris K

Re: Rick and Morty

Post by Chris K »

Cool! That'll look great! I kinda figured it might be the picture they posted, but didn't want to assume.

A spinning portal will look really cool, especially if lit.

Thanks for the info, Eric!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

That sounds like a cool topper! Very generous of Spooky to include it for free. Thanks for the info Eric! Can't wait until I'm able to see and play the game in person!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

looks like a great topper, and like Chris, I also assumed it would be similar to the one posted. It'll look great and very awesome of Charlie to add it to the games!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

That's incredibly generous of Spooky. Very cool.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

DeaconBlooze wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:18 am That's incredibly generous of Spooky. Very cool.
Did you get in on one Dave?
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Nope. I would really have to move a few things out. I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on it, cool as it looks.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

DeaconBlooze wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:35 am Nope. I would really have to move a few things out. I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on it, cool as it looks.
Well, thankfully, it sounds like you will have plenty in the area to play! You're always welcome when we get ours.
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

In case you haven't been on Pinside or Facebook in the last 24 hrs:
Attachments
86274056_2860370380690837_2246990094558822400_n.jpg
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Congrats to Madison Pinball! this will be pretty exciting! Wish we could attend, but we'll be cheering you on from home!
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Great stream.

3 shirts Hilton? ;) :lol:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

TomGWI wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:41 pm Great stream.

3 shirts Hilton? ;) :lol:
yup

Made $300 for the stream from the NYC big talker. LOL well worth it
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Shit, for $300 I would have shown up with three of Chateen's shirts on!
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Chris K wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:46 pm Shit, for $300 I would have shown up with three of Chateen's shirts on!
I'll toss 300 pennies your way at the next Ballers if you do it there.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

This ain't Ballers for Pennies, man!
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I figure this is a good time to wake this thread back up. I ordered my game through Kingpin and picked it up Friday morning. We are loving the game so far! Game setup was a breeze and I didn't have tweak or adjust anything on the playfield yet. Spooky seems to be doing a better job of making these tweaks at the factory. The game is fast, brutal, and absolutely hilarious and is a perfect embodiment of the theme! If you get one make sure to enable the "interdimensional cable in attract" setting in the menus. Eric is really doing a phenomenal job on the rules, as is David V on the graphics!

Sounds like Kingpin is making his deliveries to a couple other Wisconsin pinball members today and i look forward to hearing about their experiences. And it goes without saying but if you plan to order any NIB games in 2020 give Chris at Kingpin Games a call.
Attachments
20200612_115634.jpg
20200612_102636.jpg
20200612_095643.jpg
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.