MGC 2019 hotels

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
DeaconBlooze

MGC 2019 hotels

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Has there been any group rate deals at any of the hotels? I've gotten ... plenty... of official MGC emails, but I can't find any details about hotels in any of them. Am I missing something?
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
jasonm

Re: MGC 2019 hotels

Post by jasonm »

I think there was an email that went out a while ago regarding the hotel blocks being open. The same three from last year are listed on the site as well for taking reservations under the group rates:
https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/hotels/

I'm doing Springhill Suites again. Free breakfast + connected to Doc's Commerce Smokehouse through the lobby. If it doesn't snow this year, it's a quick walk across the street to the convention center.
DeaconBlooze

Re: MGC 2019 hotels

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Perfect - thanks, Jay!

We were at the Hilton last year. It was fine. It's a hike, but I'm pretty sure they're all about the same distance. Hilton has the Miller TIme Pub attached, which proved to have some pretty great wings. We also hit up Doc's, which was pretty great. Plenty of good food options in the area, and hopefully this year the weather won't be near-catastrophic.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue