Beat Dave at States Consulting

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
jzach

Beat Dave at States Consulting

Post by jzach »

Hey Top 24 WI players,

I had the pleasure of playing each game at Hilton's this past Sat partnered with Dave, who I'll warn you all should be the heavy favorite for WI states again this year.

I have all his secrets, know all his strengths, and his few weaknesses, and for a low cost price, I can share them with you too!

What I'm offering is $100 per game, to either learn which game to not pick against Dave or which game to pick. I have 3 games that I'll guarantee you lose to Dave on (ie. the not pickers) and 3 games that you might have a chance to beat Dave on (ie. the pickers).

Wait! Here's a special offer. You can buy all 6 games for $500 (saves you $100).

IM me if interested.
Hilton

Re: Beat Dave at States Consulting

Post by Hilton »

this is the funniest thing I have seen in a while!

love it JZ!

I expect a cut if you get any takers. (it was in the fine print of the invite to the event :) )
chevmontess

Post by chevmontess »

For a guy who preaches fairness Hilton, I would never have thought you would have loved this...

I realize you are just kidding Jon (I hope) It was fun playing with you Saturday. Who knows! My wife is 8 months pregnant and I believe Marks baby is due on state so anything can happen. Just dont want people to waste their hard earned money should a baby pop in the meantime.

Bring it on!!

-Daluga
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

chevmontess wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:30 pm For a guy who preaches fairness Hilton, I would never have thought you would have loved this...

I realize you are just kidding Jon (I hope) It was fun playing with you Saturday. Who knows! My wife is 8 months pregnant and I believe Marks baby is due on state so anything can happen. Just dont want people to waste their hard earned money should a baby pop in the meantime.

Bring it on!!

-Daluga
He is obviously joking DD and I loved the joke! Take it as a compliment and be good with it rather than trying to stir something that is not there.

FFS

I know what I would challenge you on if I were playing. Likely FishTales since you have one at home and muscle memory can really mess with even the best. After that I would try to take it to you on the Ballys because they are my favorite and Frontier, Flash, Viking, and Paragon can chew up anyone (you are damn good with multiballs so I would probably take Fathom last of the Ballys).

I would get killed, but it would be fun to try and at least take 1 game off you on those.

Fireball would be my last ditch assuming you beat me on the first 3 and I want a little more luck to help me out.
chevmontess

Post by chevmontess »

Hilton wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:37 pm
chevmontess wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:30 pm For a guy who preaches fairness Hilton, I would never have thought you would have loved this...

Bring it on!!

-Daluga
He is obviously joking DD and I loved the joke! Take it as a compliment and be good with it rather than trying to stir something that is not there.

FFS

I know what I would challenge you on if I were playing. Likely FishTales since you have one at home and muscle memory can really mess with even the best. After that I would try to take it to you on the Ballys because they are my favorite and Frontier, Flash, Viking, and Paragon can chew up anyone (you are damn good with multiballs so I would probably take Fathom last of the Ballys).

I would get killed, but it would be fun to try and at least take 1 game off you on those.

Fireball would be my last ditch assuming you beat me on the first 3 and I want a little more luck to help me out.
You need a Ghostbusters... Everyone can beat me on that!! Does this mean Paragon may likely be ready for state? :D :D
-Daluga
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

just waiting on flipper parts (for that and Frontier which had a flipper implosion at warm up.)

Cyclopes may make it into the mix but doubtful on that one.
reldnips

Post by reldnips »

I'm thinking I should send some spicy food to your wife, Dave, along with any other labor inducing things I can come up with😁
Harlem Globetrotters, Blackout, Joker Poker
chevmontess

Post by chevmontess »

Spicy food does NOT sit well with me but she loves the spicy food!! Lol
HagenPinball

Post by HagenPinball »

Spicy food doesn;t work! My wife has been trying all the "tricks" to move labor along and nothing. The baby seems to want to come when it chooses too. Hope to see you all there in 9 days! I've been lecturing the baby on coming early or later than the date, so hopefully it works lol
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

The only thing babies listen to is "induction date". Which is a good lesson for beginning parents: Children are experts at brinkmanship. :D
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
1337atreyu

Post by 1337atreyu »

I can concur. Spicy food doesn't work. Walks are your best bet for naturally speeding things along. Try 20-30 minute walks 1-2 times per day. If I'm not mistaken, though, your wife isn't ready to pop until a bit into February anyway, right?

Anyway, back on topic, I hope I see you in the finals, Dave. It'll be fun to get some Andromeda in with you ;)
HagenPinball

Post by HagenPinball »

My baby is due on the 19th, so I may not get a chance to attain the thread title. I'll tell my wife to "not walk" for the next few days in a hope to play :)