Oktoberfest

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
KingPin Games

Oktoberfest

Post by KingPin Games »

Oktoberfest pinball from American pinball has been released.

American Pinball has confirmed for us that Oktoberfest pricing will be $ 7,400 with Art Blades. $250 deposit. Shipping to begin (hopefully) end of January 2019.et me know if you are interested or have any questions

Christopher
Last edited by KingPin Games on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Chris K

Re: Oktoberfest

Post by Chris K »

The playfield looks pretty cool on this one! I like the "magnasave" mechanism. Using it to make resting shots from the upper flipper is pretty cool. I loved that feature on Elvis.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
pthermes

Post by pthermes »

Can't wait to check this out in your booth at MGC
lg40

Post by lg40 »

KD and I played this on Thur. at the Expo. The game played great, I wasn't not too keen on the theme. KD really like the game, but didn't like the art.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Updated first post with details
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games