Milwaukee Brewers Central Division Champs!!!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Tim E

Milwaukee Brewers Central Division Champs!!!

Post by Tim E »

:D
Amazing run from an amazing team!
Yelich NL MVP and the best bull pen in baseball.
At 1\4 the payroll and the smallest market team out there...Go Brewers!!! Great luck in the NLDS!
Hilton

Re: Milwaukee Brewers Central Division Champs!!!

Post by Hilton »

Hope braun does not get a "random drug test" anytime soon.

Appears the supply of deer antler spray came back in stock leading up to the post season. Congrats to everyone besides that cheater.

Been a really fun season between the cubs and the brewers. Maybe brewers fans can finally start filling some seats rather than relying on tickets sales from the south :lol:
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

This was a post for Brewers fans NOT sore losers.
The Brewers go way beyond Braun. Yelich will be the NL MVP by the way.
If you happen to beat the Rockies tomorrow I like the Brewers chances at home with that bull pen.
PinJohn

Post by PinJohn »

Brewers are the Division Champs ! Wonderful. Here comes the Post season.... :D
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Awesome season so far. The big question mark will be the starting pitching. The offense and relief pitching has been consistent, which couldnt be said about previous years.

Yelich deserves all the accolades, he might be the classiest guy in all of baseball.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
chevmontess

Post by chevmontess »

Hell Yeah! So happy to have home field throughout. So great to be able to clinch the playoffs and celebrate at Busch, and then clinch home field and celebrate in Wrigley!!!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

It's been a really fun season, pretty incredible way to close it out. I cant wait to watch some brewers postseason baseball!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

All great points, I couldn’t agree more...should be a really fun postseason especially considering the “experts” said we were a few years away...your right Tim, Yelich just torched this season and all he can do is talk about how great Cain and his teammates are. It’s never about him. Class personified.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Great way to win the division against the Cubs! Priceless.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I'm a lifelong Cubs fan (summers in Chicago with my grandpa the Cubs fan), so I have to dislike the Brewers like Ford fans dislike Chevrolet. But that's pretty cool. I'm with Tim on the small market thing. Watching the little guys beat up on the behemoths is sweet, and all the better that it's the local boys!

My daughter loves baseball after seeing a few Mallards games. I guess I know what we're doing late nights this month!

Go Brewers!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks Chris! I used to live in Chicago and there are many Cubs fans that are great sports like yourself...but not all. :)

When the Cubs were in the WS, my wife and I actually went down to Wrigley to soak in the atmosphere. Was a blast.
tullster

Post by tullster »

Lifelong Brewer fan here, and I'm glad to see how far they have come this year. We always catch several games at Miller Park every year and make the trip to Wrigley once a year with an old friend of mine who lives there. We were at Wrigley last Saturday when the Cardinals beat the Cubs, but couldn't find it within myself to root for the Cards even though I knew I should have.

Looking forward to the post season no matter what happens!

Anyone play Mound Ball while at a Ball Game? Always a blast!!

http://www.moundball.net/

Tully
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Moundball - that's WAY more complicated than Dollar games, but looks like fun!

Great to see the Brewers take the Central Division in style!! Definitely looking forward to the playoffs
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Methos wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:40 am Thanks Chris! I used to live in Chicago and there are many Cubs fans that are great sports like yourself...but not all. :)

When the Cubs were in the WS, my wife and I actually went down to Wrigley to soak in the atmosphere. Was a blast.
The team hate is really depressing. Rooting for your team is cool, but people take it way too far. Unless it's the Yankees. Screw the Yankees.

I wish I could have made the trip. Man, the psychology of "that will never happen" really digs its way in... every little thing that happens gets framed as a "here's where it all unravels". I honestly had a hard time processing it when they actually won... I thought something had to happen that would take the win back. I can't imagine what it was like actually on the ground at Wrigley.

I hope the Brewers get the chance this year!

I think I'd need Matchplay to keep track of Moundball!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

What's this bassball thing you speak of? Is that the one with the guy who kicks the ball through the hoop or the one with the dollarback on the ice?

You sports guys are almost as crazy as those pinball guys.

See some of you nerds on Saturday.

One of my favorite lines from "the lego movie" goes like this.

"Rule: cheer for the local sports team."
Everyone : "go sports team!"

That about the same as I feel...
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games