Alice Cooper?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
TomGWI

Alice Cooper?

Post by TomGWI »

So I have been hearing a lot about Deadpool but absolutely nothing with Alice Cooper. Anyone play it yet at Maria’s? Thoughts?
Hilton

Re: Alice Cooper?

Post by Hilton »

TomGWI wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:18 pm So I have been hearing a lot about Deadpool but absolutely nothing with Alice Cooper. Anyone play it yet at Maria’s? Thoughts?
probably not many that have gotten to play it yet.

Code that arrived (was brand new that day) had slings too powerful which caused the sling arms to jump outside the sling rubbers. We fixed it as soon as we found out, but of course that was not till late on Sat.

Maria's opens back up on Wed and we hope to have a code update by then. Stay tuned or better yet come session it out with me :)

(open on Wed-Sun at 6p)
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

Hilton wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:36 am
TomGWI wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:18 pm So I have been hearing a lot about Deadpool but absolutely nothing with Alice Cooper. Anyone play it yet at Maria’s? Thoughts?
probably not many that have gotten to play it yet.

Code that arrived (was brand new that day) had slings too powerful which caused the sling arms to jump outside the sling rubbers. We fixed it as soon as we found out, but of course that was not till late on Sat.

Maria's opens back up on Wed and we hope to have a code update by then. Stay tuned or better yet come session it out with me :)

(open on Wed-Sun at 6p)
Let me know when you'll be out there. I can't get away from the fam without an excuse ;) Katie won't let me go out to play by myself as she wants to go too!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Code on ACNC has been updated! They'll be open again Wed at 6pm.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Tom, LMK if you decide to make the trip down and want to stream (or just play)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Man I need to make a trip north and get some time on Alice.

Maybe next weekend.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.