Deadpool

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
JimS

Re: Deadpool

Post by JimS »

Our deadpool is out in Madison at the High Noon Saloon for Points and Pints (First in Wisconsin?). Free Play arcade going on Wednesday and Thursday night this week 4-12 PM. We will probably have it at Mad with Power Fest on Saturday at the Red Zone as well...

We put it in yesterday and racked up about 60 plays on it. Tons of fun! Once we wind down the Pop Up, expect to find it at the Blue Moon middle of next week!

Thinking maybe a Chimichanga Special for our next Craft Beer Pinball League night on Sept 5th featuring Odell brewing.

www.craftbeerpinballleague.com
www.facebook.com/CraftBeerPinballLeague

I should really update our CBPL post here...
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

free to get in this year?
JimS

Post by JimS »

Ten bucks at the door for 7 pins and 20+ arcades on free play and console games on the projector. New Belgium drink specials and I have some swag to give away. Two coolers, glassware, a set of bags, ect...

Maybe a mini Deadpool tourney tonight. Who knows?!?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

sounds fun.

I will be at Killer Queen tonight but may swing by on Thursday after work.
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

JimS wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:38 pm Our deadpool is out in Madison at the High Noon Saloon for Points and Pints (First in Wisconsin?). Free Play arcade going on Wednesday and Thursday night this week 4-12 PM. We will probably have it at Mad with Power Fest on Saturday at the Red Zone as well...

We put it in yesterday and racked up about 60 plays on it. Tons of fun! Once we wind down the Pop Up, expect to find it at the Blue Moon middle of next week!

Thinking maybe a Chimichanga Special for our next Craft Beer Pinball League night on Sept 5th featuring Odell brewing.

When will Deadpool be going to Blue Moon or Ale Asylum?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Deadpool now at Marias alond with ACNC and 25 total games.
Attachments
IMG_1529.JPG
IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_1527.JPG
IMG_1526.JPG
IMG_1525.JPG
IMG_1524.JPG
IMG_1522.JPG
IMG_1521.JPG
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

How did you get them all on the ceiling? ;)

Very cool! We can't wait to go play!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Chris K wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:51 pm How did you get them all on the ceiling?
Lots of booms
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
JimS

Post by JimS »

pfcjimmy wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:41 pm
JimS wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:38 pm Our deadpool is out in Madison at the High Noon Saloon for Points and Pints (First in Wisconsin?). Free Play arcade going on Wednesday and Thursday night this week 4-12 PM. We will probably have it at Mad with Power Fest on Saturday at the Red Zone as well...

When will Deadpool be going to Blue Moon or Ale Asylum?
We put DP out at the moon this afternoon. The blue moon is back on normal hours following our flooding episode.
Attachments
IMG_20180824_162126.jpg
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We played some games of Deadpool at Maria's, and we really enjoyed it! We don't really know the rules, so we don't know if it's "not deep" or if we just aren't doing what we're supposed to... the latter is definitely true.

The flippers are very strong; the game plays REALLY fast. Despite that the "right" ramp (the crossover one) needs a good shot to make it up the ramp... I had a few ramp rejects and a bunch of poorly-angled shots that rattled around the crossover area. I saw one backhand up the right ramp (left flipper, straight up the table, somehow going up the ramp), which I thought I saw in the stream, too.

Lil Deadpool is an easy multiball, and it appears to stack with other modes, so it seems like starting a fight mode and then getting Lil Deadpool would be wise.

The display is super cool. Best Stern LCD display so far, easily. Only thing I noticed is that the display blanks out at a tilt warning. I suspect the art isn't in for that yet?

Overall we're definitely interested. We're buying a new house so we can't buy right now, but that won't be so bad, cause we'll get to see how the table progresses before we plunk down cash. We're penciling in for maybe an MGC purchase right now.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Got to play some games today at lunch at Blue Moon. Definitely seems like a winner so far. Definitely needs some code work still, right now there isnt a ton of depth in the rules, but overall, it was pretty fun. Cant wait to see where this goes. It could for sure be my next NIB purchase instead of IMDN.
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool