Expo

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

Re: Expo

Post by ChrisS »

[/quote]
..... I went from 1999 to about 2015...
[/quote]

Best moment from 2015. Riding with Enders and Nobling down to Expo and texting Nobling obscene things to listen to Siri speak them back to us through the Navi system. Epic laughs.

Worst moment from 2015. Agreeing to pick up a game for a friend that “he had to have”(waterworld) only to have him ditch it 6 months later............you know who you are........Parnell (northvibe).......you know who you are.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

LOL...could not agree more. Just the best! SIRI was so awesome that night! I think Tim liked all the "attention" we were giving him...we need to have another road trip to EXPO together in the mini-van, you know, for old time sake. :lol:
Great call, Chris!!!
Methos

Post by Methos »

Good to see Expo continuing, hopefully they get everything sorted out.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I saw that Rob Anthony will be back and supporting Expo this year. That is a huge positive for the sign of things IMO.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

ChrisS wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:08 pm
..... I went from 1999 to about 2015...

Best moment from 2015. Riding with Enders and Nobling down to Expo and texting Nobling obscene things to listen to Siri speak them back to us through the Navi system. Epic laughs.

Worst moment from 2015. Agreeing to pick up a game for a friend that “he had to have”(waterworld) only to have him ditch it 6 months later............you know who you are........Parnell (northvibe).......you know who you are.
Sounds like you're just upset you didn't get to play the best game under $1500 ;)
Pinballs - MMr, MBr, TNA, CCr, Multimorphic P3, Metpro, Playball, Sopranos