Anyone in on iron maiden?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Re: Anyone in on iron maiden?

Post by Hilton »

Methos wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:15 pm Roy Clark is an AMAZING guitarist, some say the best banjo player in the modern times.

Check it.

Maiden is great too. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUAkzUpvNfI
Awesome stuff!
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Methos wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:15 pm Roy Clark is an AMAZING guitarist, some say the best banjo player in the modern times.

Check it.

Maiden is great too. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUAkzUpvNfI
Have you ever met Big Daddy Banjo? Sometimes what you seek is right before you... :D
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

tullster wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:39 pm Fire up the Pinball Browser and replace that Iron Maiden racket with some fine, fine Roy Clark Songs!! Orange Blossom Special, Roy's Guitar Boogie etc... The possibilities are endless!!!
The fact that you know so much Roy Clark is amazing! I was forced to watch Hee Haw when I was a kid, but really it was worth seeing the southern girls in their daisy dukes... :shock:
Methos

Post by Methos »

Tim E wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:59 am
tullster wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:39 pm Fire up the Pinball Browser and replace that Iron Maiden racket with some fine, fine Roy Clark Songs!! Orange Blossom Special, Roy's Guitar Boogie etc... The possibilities are endless!!!
The fact that you know so much Roy Clark is amazing! I was forced to watch Hee Haw when I was a kid, but really it was worth seeing the southern girls in their daisy dukes... :shock:

I watched the show on Channel 18 in Milwaukee back in the day, great stuff!
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Here are some pics of a custom Iron Maiden topper I made.
Attachments
20180421_180105.jpg
20180421_180121.jpg
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Methos wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:48 pm I watched the show on Channel 18 in Milwaukee back in the day, great stuff!
We watched Hee Haw when we were kids, but I was a little to young to fully appreciate it. The music I mean. Too young to appreciate the music. ;)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses