Spooky Total Nuclear Annhilation

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
QuyN

Spooky Total Nuclear Annhilation

Post by QuyN »

Spooky reveals TNA. I absolutely cannot wait.
https://www.facebook.com/SpookyPinball/ ... 9073019934
QuyN

Re: Spooky Total Nuclear Annihilation

Post by QuyN »

QuyN wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:56 pm Spooky reveals TNA. I absolutely cannot wait.
https://www.facebook.com/SpookyPinball/ ... 9073019934
NoahK

Re: Spooky Total Nuclear Annhilation

Post by NoahK »

Looks great and I hope it plays as well as it did at MGC.

When I first heard the name change, this immediately came to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoASZyihalc
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I am IN!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

This is why the “it doesn’t have much stuff on it for $####” argument is silly to me. This table looks beautiful, and I’d definitely consider one if it plays as nice as it looks, especially if the crazy sound system is still intact.

So, where and when can we play one? :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

Chris K wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:51 am This is why the “it doesn’t have much stuff on it for $####” argument is silly to me. This table looks beautiful, and I’d definitely consider one if it plays as nice as it looks, especially if the crazy sound system is still intact.

Most of that is coming from the people who haven't seen it in person, or havent seen pictures of the pf underneath. I'm further down the list, not sure where, but definitely can't wait regardless. Just gives me a bit more time to save up :)
Last edited by QuyN on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Methos

Post by Methos »

I hope they sell a million of them, but can't get past the art package....was hoping something along old school Bally art style.....
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I hear where you are coming from but this is in line from what Scott was describing from the beginning. It feels very south beach
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Chris K wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:51 am

I will be getting one (my own personal machine and also my first real NIB for myself ever). I plan to put it out for a bit to share with others when it arrives. It is a great party and 4 player game so I am hoping we can get a few meetups this fall with some folks, some beers, and some TnA!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I think I'll be in on this one, too. I really like the art and sounds. The gameplay is really fun - very much an early SS feel with a good set of rules.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

I believe i have one coming in too. for all of my Wisconsin guys, just remember that if the name and address on the invoice is located in the same state as the seller (Spooky and myself are both in Wisconsin) then the seller is required to collect sales tax. if, for example you had a brother that lived in Dubuque, IA and they were so nice to put their name and address on the invoice, then the same seller (myself or Spooky) is not required to collect sales tax (although, you are supposed to declare it on your taxes).

looks like it will be a fun game for sure.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games