Blue Moon Bar: Craft Beer Pinball League, Every 1st & 3rd Wednesday 6:30 PM

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
JimS

Re: Blue Moon Bar: Craft Beer Pinball League, Every 1st & 3rd Wednesday 6:30 PM

Post by JimS »

The Iron Maiden is at the Moon ( Complete with Powered Sub!!!)

I am installing shakers in the Guardians and Maiden today, as well as dialing the machine in. We will have seven machines for the Craft Beer Pinball League Wednesday! We will only have Seven games for this weeks event, something has to go home shortly after :( The sub will probably be kicked out at some point too so get in and enjoy it while you can!

The TNA is already parked at Ale Asylum next to some other fun games. Expect more fun out there soon! Be sure to thank them for placing pinball if you find yourself there :)

Ill update the OP with our current dates. More dates and sponsors will be added after craft beer week... Your going to want to make it to the Lagunitas League day, as we will be sneak peaking our Craft Beer Week Lineup...

Remaining announced Dates (always 1st and 3rd Wednesday, July fourth we will take off...)

April 18th: 3 Sheeps

May 2nd: Lagunitas

May 16th: Stone

June 6th: Boulevard

June 20th: Tyranena
Attachments
IMG_20180416_102107.jpg
Chris K

Re: Blue Moon Bar: Craft Beer Pinball League, Every 1st & 3rd Wednesday 6:30 PM

Post by Chris K »

My work will be moving just down the road from Blue Moon in May, so I'll probably be able to make some of these coming up!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses