Star Wars

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Chris K

Re: Star Wars

Post by Chris K »

Here's a pic of the ball start screen. Looks like you use the right flipper to select your skill shot, and the left flipper changes your character... I saw Luke, Leia, and R2D2. Each character has a special bonus... I saw "good with missions", "good with multipliers" and "strong with the force".

I imagine "good with missions" probably makes the number of shots for missions to go down? Should make for some interesting strategy...

Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I like that they took a page out of GOT with the extra strategy of who to select before starting a game for certain advantages. My prediction is that R2-D2 will be the most popular choice as he is good with multipliers. Hopefully the Deadflip stream will be announced soon as I'm looking forward to an actual gameplay video!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I'm hoping to see how the hyperdrive works on the Premium. We're interested for sure, especially as I see higher quality pictures of the art, but if it's as some are speculating, where the Premium hyperdrive loop is a continuous circuit of balls that you can "inject" more balls with the jump ramp? I might have to sell some plasma for the upgrade. :)
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Chris K wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:07 am I'm hoping to see how the hyperdrive works on the Premium. We're interested for sure, especially as I see higher quality pictures of the art, but if it's as some are speculating, where the Premium hyperdrive loop is a continuous circuit of balls that you can "inject" more balls with the jump ramp? I might have to sell some plasma for the upgrade. :)
Yeah I am really interested to see the differences. I am going to wait for some good video or to play one. Hoping they will have at least a pro at Pinburgh to try the game out.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Yeah, it could be awesome, or it could be a huge letdown... I can't put dollars on it without seeing the Premium Death Star in action.

I saw the screengrabs you posted on Pinside, Tom. The walker getting smashed by the logs and fight at the shield facility art is excellent!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

TomGWI wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:16 am
Chris K wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:07 am I'm hoping to see how the hyperdrive works on the Premium. We're interested for sure, especially as I see higher quality pictures of the art, but if it's as some are speculating, where the Premium hyperdrive loop is a continuous circuit of balls that you can "inject" more balls with the jump ramp? I might have to sell some plasma for the upgrade. :)
Yeah I am really interested to see the differences. I am going to wait for some good video or to play one. Hoping they will have at least a pro at Pinburgh to try the game out.

If delivery holds true, we will have one in Madison prior to Pinnburgh.

Also, looks like IFPA is planning on official Launch parties on Aug 19th (stay tuned!)
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

Hilton wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:59 am

Also, looks like IFPA is planning on official Launch parties on Aug 19th (stay tuned!)
So that's a Pro model then? I think you should spring for the Prem/LE ;) ;) ;)
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Wow, the hits keep coming! Can I open my house as a Madison Pinball location? Place as many as you guys like. :)
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Hilton wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:59 am

Way too far for me to travel. ;)

Stay Tuned! Now you are starting to sound like Stern. :lol:
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

You're located in Appleton? I grew up in Appleton. 2 hrs is a doozey! :)
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

QuyN wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:23 am You're located in Appleton? I grew up in Appleton. 2 hrs is a doozey! :)
It was a joke that I was going to Pittsburgh and Madison was to far. :lol: I have gone to a lot of Madison Pinball stuff.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Chris K wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:55 am Wow, the hits keep coming! Can I open my house as a Madison Pinball location? Place as many as you guys like. :)
be careful what you ask for... you will need to add on to your house :)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

TomGWI wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:06 am

Stay Tuned! Now you are starting to sound like Stern. :lol:
glad you picked up on that one :lol:
Kanner

Post by Kanner »

Hiltone wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:13 pm
Chris K wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:55 am Wow, the hits keep coming! Can I open my house as a Madison Pinball location? Place as many as you guys like. :)
be careful what you ask for... you will need to add on to your house :)

That looks awesome.
Last edited by Kanner on Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Chris K wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:07 am We're interested for sure, especially as I see higher quality pictures of the art, but if it's as some are speculating,

You aren't out of room yet? :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.