December Ballers at Tully's Garage!

Dvan77

Re: December Ballers at Tully's Garage!

Post by Dvan77 »

I’m in. Darrell.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Super excited for this one. Come on people. Sign up. Bigger skill roll games.

This guy will be there.
AF6D69CD-2DB1-4E86-8C79-E53584AAAC6D.png
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:32 am Super excited for this one. Come on people. Sign up. Bigger skill roll games.

This guy will be there.

AF6D69CD-2DB1-4E86-8C79-E53584AAAC6D.png
That is awesome... this whole time I thought PGL were his initials, but that picture made me realize that they stand for- Princess Gary (Stern) Lover......
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

why is chris taking screen shots of all our love talks?
Pinballs - MMr, MBr, TNA, CCr, Multimorphic P3, Metpro, Playball, Sopranos
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

Sorry Tully,

I had a family emergency come up and I will not be attending this weekend. Your league is safe from the dirty MN dollars....
Pinballs - MMr, MBr, TNA, CCr, Multimorphic P3, Metpro, Playball, Sopranos
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

northvibe wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:05 pm Sorry Tully,

I had a family emergency come up and I will not be attending this weekend. Your league is safe from the dirty MN dollars....
I am not even going to play pinball.... I just stand by the Skill Roll and wait for a $25 side tournament randomly pop-up out of nowhere. Sucks you can't make it, you seem like you are an okay dude, even if you do hang out with Chris.
Current Collection
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Sorry to hear you can't make it Parnell, hope everything is alright with the family.

List should be up-to-date.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make it as I have a confirmation to go to in Milwaukee in the morning. Wish I could make it, have fun!

Todd
captainneo

Post by captainneo »

stephanie and I should be there.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

captainneo wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:30 pm stephanie and I should be there.
Sweet. I'll being you the Monopoly playfield I need to have cleared. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:42 pm
northvibe wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:05 pm Sorry Tully,

I am not even going to play pinball.... I just stand by the Skill Roll and wait for a $25 side tournament randomly pop-up out of nowhere. Sucks you can't make it, you seem like you are an okay dude, even if you do hang out with Chris.
To be clear we don't "hang out" We just seem to occupy the same general location from time to time. Don't hang that rap around my neck man. :shock:
pinballgap

Post by pinballgap »

Sorry I could not make it:{:{:{ I was looking forward to doing some flippin at your place.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks to Tully.

Always a good time in the garage. I love the set up and your games always play so nice.

Thanks to all for contributing to my 2nd place finish. :lol: :D

Seriously the earth must be off its access since I have won twice.

Great to see Ken. It's ben ages.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Thanks Tully.... Had a great time as always! I REALLY enjoyed Batman, that is the first time I have played one, and its hard to believe it is even remotely similar to Dark Knight. A really well done game.

Thanks again, my son and I had a great time. He went home and immediately bragged to his mom that he won dollars on skill roll, while quietly forgetting he lost money on the rest of the entire night. (well, he didn't, his dad did).
Current Collection
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thanks Tully!! Always a good time in the garage! Great to see a bunch of people I've not seen in a while too. Especially Chris! :D