Call for Hosts in 2019

epthegeek

Call for Hosts in 2019

Post by epthegeek »

January - Chris S, the 26th (4th Saturday)
February - Eric P, the 16th (3rd Saturday)
March - KD/Donovan the 16th (3rd Saturday)
April - ? -- should we even do it? MGC?
May - ?
June - Jim R, date tbd
July - Chris and Chateen, July 13th
August - KD/Donovan, Aug 10th
September - Jason, the 14th
October - Todd E, the 12th or 19th
November - Chris S, the 9th
December -?

Lets make a strong effort to fill in the schedule well in advance this year, so more people can appropriately plan to make it!
If you can host (thanks!), pick a month you'd like to host and then nail down a date at least several months in advance.

Please try to avoid weekends of the Madison/Milwaukee leagues (granted, their 2019 schedules aren't up yet - but they tend to be first or second Saturday of the month) and other large events in the area.
Last edited by epthegeek on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
lg40

Re: Call for Hosts in 2019

Post by lg40 »

KD and I can host sometime in March. Just got to pick a day.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
lg40

Post by lg40 »

lg40 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:56 pm KD and I can host sometime in March. Just got to pick a day.
We can do it the 16th of March.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'll grab November - tentatively the 16th.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Annoying reminder bump that we need people to fill in the hosting schedule. :|
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Not annoying at all.

Come on people. Start filling these slots.

We could do my house in June again. I'm sure by then I will have a few more system 11's to mix things up. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We'd be happy to host, but have a bit of a problem in that in the Spring we'll be pulling all our tables out of the basement and storing them while we finish the basement. And after that we'll probably thin the collection for a little while.

So, we could host Feb/Mar with our current collection (which is already covered), or some yet-unknown date in the Summer or Fall, depending on when the basement is done, but with 1-3 fewer tables. That's why I haven't thrown our hat in the ring thus far.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Blowing the basement out to make space for 8-10 more machines? That would be the only reason to redo it. Don't say you are doing it to make a family hang space. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We’re doing it to make a family hang space. :lol:

The basement is maybe 1000sqft in a long strip, and right now pinball is about 50% of that, all in a line. We’re chopping it up into a “bedroom” (pinball), bathroom, and a family room (read: Big TV for video games).

Original plan was to put a wall into the garage to make a workshop in the 3rd stall and put pinball there, but that will be tight with my coupe doors, so we’re doing this for now. If we can’t handle the limited pinball space, we’ll do the garage and gain another 6 pinball spots.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

You can put me down for hosting in October. Madison league night is October 5th, so maybe the 12th? If Milwaukee is the 12th, put me down for the 19th.

Todd
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I am already hosting Madison league next Dec, so put me down for hosting ballers next Dec also. Ill pick a date once things get closer.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Hilton wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:09 pm I am already hosting Madison league next Dec, so put me down for hosting ballers next Dec also. Ill pick a date once things get closer.
Don't you host like 6 leagues already? :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

pinball4ever wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:48 pm You can put me down for hosting in October. Madison league night is October 5th, so maybe the 12th? If Milwaukee is the 12th, put me down for the 19th.

Todd

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Chris K wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:32 am We’re doing it to make a family hang space. :lol:

The basement is maybe 1000sqft in a long strip, and right now pinball is about 50% of that, all in a line. We’re chopping it up into a “bedroom” (pinball), bathroom, and a family room (read: Big TV for video games).

Original plan was to put a wall into the garage to make a workshop in the 3rd stall and put pinball there, but that will be tight with my coupe doors, so we’re doing this for now. If we can’t handle the limited pinball space, we’ll do the garage and gain another 6 pinball spots.
Sounds like its time for an addition out the back. :D :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Chris K wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:32 am If we can’t handle the limited pinball space, we’ll do the garage and gain another 6 pinball spots.
Sounds like its time for an addition out the back of the house. :shock: