January 28th Ballers Night

ChrisS

January 28th Ballers Night

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

I'll be hosting the first Ballers night of 2017.

Doors open at 4:00PM. We will start at 7:00PM.

Gregg, Sorry. T2 is gone. :?

Neo, Sorry. All the pins still have LEDs. :lol:

Wings are the plan for food. Let me know if someone needs something else for food. I will have the typical water, soda, beer and mixed spirits. If you are particular about your choice of beer please feel free to bring a 6-pack that you like.

Bring your love of Sys11 machines; they will play a big part of the evening.

Here is the current game list:
RBG
Diner
BC
Radical
EATPM
Dr. Dude
Pool Sharks
Cyclone
HMM
Tommy
GNR
MET Prem
KISS Prem
TRS
AC/DC LE
GB Prem
MMr
DemoMan
SS
NGG

High Score Game:
Police Force

See you then.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Re: January 28th 2017 Ballers Night

Post by Chris K »

Wow, I don't much like T2 and I love LED'ed tables. It's a dream come true! :)

I can definitely can make it if there's room!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I mean I would be an ahole if you didn't get an invite since you purchased one of my machines. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Sounds like you're tempted. ;)

Getaway is my daughter's new favorite table. As soon as she hit the Supercharger it unseated Taxi as the coolest table ever.

She also says Ghostbusters is too easy. :shock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Jesus,

If she things GB is easy then I know I really suck at pinball. Lucky me.

chris
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

She also thinks my wife and I are the best pinball players in the world, sooooo..... :D
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Liz and I are in.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sweet,

Always good when Muskego represents.
Ken

Post by Ken »

All these Ballers dates not lining up with my work schedule is really starting to make me sad. :(
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ken,

You're a much missed member of the community.
When I get home later this month we will plan a play date for us. :D

Hope your well my friend.
GregG

Post by GregG »

Hey, a ballers night I can actually make it to...it's been a while.
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

Gregg, Sorry. T2 is gone.
That's ok, you have enough games that I absolutely suck at.

I should be able to make this one!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Family trip to the POTO,(did you guys know there was an actual play by that name? I hope it is as fun as the pinball table!) so we can't make it that night. Have a good time everyone!

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I would really like to attend and have a fond love of sys11 tables if that helps :)

Not sure if Heidi has off work, but she would likely be available if you have 2 spots.
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Count me in!