September 8th League Night

MikeS

Re: September 8th League Night

Post by MikeS »

Thanks for hosting Scott and Kathryn! The burrito bar was amazing! I always have a great time playing your collection and it was good to see nearly everyone back at league now that Summer is over.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks to Scott and Kathryn for hosting last night! The food was amazing and the pinball collection is top notch. Playing foosball again is always fun as well.
CftBL

Post by CftBL »

Had a great night Scott. Excellent food and a really cool collection. Thank you to your entire family for hosting!
Creature from the Black Lagoon, Twilight Zone, Star Wars Premium, Hobbit
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

Thanks for hosting Scott!
Great food and fun collection.
LakeWIPinball

Post by LakeWIPinball »

Laura and I also want to thank you for a great evening! We could have enjoyed those great games all night if we didn't have kids to check on at home. Thank you!
AFM, CCC, CV, MMRLE, POTC- Stern, TAF, ToM, WOZ75LE, TH, TNA, BSD, DP LE, WWTCF CE, MBrLE, AC/DC Premium, A-IQ LE, PM, UM CE, GotG LE, Godzilla LE, POTC-JJP LE, SD CE, and The Godfather CE.
tullster

Post by tullster »

Thanks again for hosting Scott and family! Devin & I had a great time and it was good to see everyone again.

Tully
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks Scott and Kathryn for hosting! I had a great time and the food and drink was awesome. Truly a great space to hang out and play some fantastic games with everyone!

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
marl3y

Post by marl3y »

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Glad we had a big group and things went relatively smoothly. We were happy to have you all over. See you next month.

-SCJ
pinballgap

Post by pinballgap »

The margaritas and food were awesome. Thanks for letting so many addicted pinball degenerates into your home. :D