May 5th - League Night

MikeS

Re: May 5th - League Night

Post by MikeS »

Thank you Seidler family for hosting! What a great collection of games and and the food was excellent. Enjoyed being able to play some great classic Stern's as well. Not too often that you get to play games like Star Gazer and Quicksilver. If Stern ever decides to Vault a classic game my vote is for Star Gazer. It plays just as nice as it looks.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Methos

Post by Methos »

pinball4ever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:26 am Thanks for hosting Mark and Family! Had a blast and really enjoyed playing some games I never see or get to play. It was also great to drive some golf balls, and watch Ian absolutely destroy Iron Maiden.

I also hope someday you locate your extra Nine Ball as I'm pretty sure that Gold Ball cabinet won't fit. :lol:
If that wasn't so damn funny, it would be downright embarrassing. I think I showed it to Nick and Greg prior and they either couldn't tell it wasn't a nine ball or nice enough to just agree and not point it out. :D

Thanks to everyone coming out, sorry the two Sterns went down, we can blame Kingpin for those. :) Other than them, most of the games held up. Just had a few things to adjust with stuck balls and the such.
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

Had a lot of fun. Can't wait to do it again in August.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Had a great time. Left on the bike around 11:15 pm and watched the sky light up with lightning all the way home. Wasn't until about 3 miles from my house that it actually started raining (lightly).

Thanks again.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
reldnips

Post by reldnips »

Thanks for hosting Mark, really great time as always. Wish I could have stayed longer, dang kids lol. Looking forward to your August tournaments, fully plan to be there!
Harlem Globetrotters, Blackout, Joker Poker
LakeWIPinball

Post by LakeWIPinball »

Awesome collection and set up Mark! Thanks for hosting. It was great to meet your wife. Hopefully we can drag your family to the other side of Lodi to play soon.
AFM, CCC, CV, MMRLE, POTC- Stern, TAF, ToM, WOZ75LE, TH, TNA, BSD, DP LE, WWTCF CE, MBrLE, AC/DC Premium, A-IQ LE, PM, UM CE, GotG LE, Godzilla LE, POTC-JJP LE, SD CE, and The Godfather CE.