Madison Pinball Spring Classic 2016

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Hilton

Re: Madison Pinball Spring Classic 2016

Post by Hilton »

I have set up Mike W as a scorekeeper and it WORKS! sweet!

I have things all set up for Bryon S and Noah K also, just need to hook up a time that you can be by your CPU and ready for a phone call so i can get you set up!

So far this new program is rocking!
TheDru

Post by TheDru »

This Sucks! I used to only have ONE person to bribe to pump up my scores a bit,......now I have 4! How much beer money do you think I have?
Electricity? You know Stx has a degree in electrics? Wired his whole place and helped with many things around mine. He's already talked to Connie and the Owner about helping out there in the summer for free beer. HMMMM?!?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

lol.

HJ loves Dru!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

There is now a LIVE action TV out at AltBrew with the standings broadcast on it. Pretty cool stuff!

It shows all the current standings on one side and the other side refreshes every 5 seconds to show a different game with players and current scores.
It cost me $500 but it is so worth it to be a pinball dork!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

20 players now registered.

Point value is steadily growing.

Remember to bring out your friends and get them to play as it will increase the IFPA point value for all. .5 additional value to the base for every ranked player (ranked players are those with 5 events under their belt). The registration fee is waived for any new person (not played in a previous quarterly event) that plays in the Spring Classic from this point forward for the rest of the month. All they need to do is play a single game and submit their score and then they get to come to the end of event free play night. In other words, FREE pinball!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Great event this month and thanks to all that played in it.

Looking forward to seeing you today for playoffs and the afterparty.

I am really happy with how well the new never drains software worked and the new use of FB to increase the social aspect!