2016 Waun-a-Pinball Tourney?!!

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
tullster

Re: 2016 Waun-a-Pinball Tourney?!!

Post by tullster »

Waun-a-Tourney Bump!

The games are getting prepped in the secret laboratory! :twisted:

We'll be moving most of them into the Waun-a-Bowl late Friday afternoon for the week leading up to the 6th annual Waun-a-Pinball Tourney on the 11 & 12th!! :D

- Avengers pro with the new 1.70 code
-WrestleMania pro with the new 2.4 code
-Sopranos
-Royal Rumble
-Mustang pro
will join Star Wars & Fish Tales that are there now.
-Getaway (thanks to Madison Pinball!!) will arrive Saturday

Lineup could change!

We'll use 5 games for Qualifying, 3 for Mini-Tourneys and 6 games for Playoffs. I'll announce what games will be used for what soon. We've got exactly 64 payers signed up!

Thanks and see ya soon!
tullster

Post by tullster »

The games are officially set up and I left some credits on 'em!!! :o

I've updated the website as well so folks know what games will be used for what...Subject to change of course, but hopefully there will be no surprises.

http://www.waunapinballtourney.com/index.html

Enjoy, and see most of you soon.

Tully
Methos

Post by Methos »

Stopped by and played them all tonight. If Mustang's ball save is going to be turned off, might be some low scores come next week. :D
mkecasey

Post by mkecasey »

After looking at the games list, I feel like I'm going to get destroyed! But that's alright, it'll still be a good time.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I expect to be destroyed. It's part of the fun! Actually, part of the fun is when I have a stroke of luck and beat someone much better than me, and get to heckle. I beat Brodde once. Once. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
tullster

Post by tullster »

Just got news from the mighty Kingpin, and it looks like the shipment is on it's way and there should be a Brand spankin' new HOBBIT unboxing tonight at the Waun-a-Bowl around 6pm tonight!! :D It's his personal game that he has been kind enough to let us us test drive at the Waun-a-Tourney! It'll be available to play tonight and then tomorrow (Friday the 11th) from 11am-5pm. Then, we'll use it as a side Tourney game. Thanks to Chris and Kingpin Games for this awesome addition to our Tournament!!

Full Throttle, now Hobbit! Great times for Pinball in Wisconsin!

Thanks to all the players who have stopped out to the Waun-a-Bowl this week to shake down the games. As of last night, most of the issues have been taken care of. It never fails that you think games are playing solid in the shop, then issues start popping up after they're on for 14 straight hours!

Good luck in the Tournament to all!!

Tully
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

As a side note, i have also been given today's code update and will update the game tonight. i will most likely have tomorrows update also and will do that when i arrive tomorrow evening.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

That's great! Thanks, Kingpin!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

great news! thanks KinPin and Tully!

Putting WI on the map for pinball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

20160310_153351.jpg
It's here! It's here!
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
tullster

Post by tullster »

We're up to our ears in awesome local pinball greatness!!! :shock:

Also, I've had some people have stuff come up and they had to back out of the Tournament. There's no more wait list, and 2 spots are open right now. If there's anyone who hasn't signed up and would like to get in, please check out the website and use the e-mail link to register!

http://www.waunapinballtourney.com/index.html
Last edited by tullster on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Great news!!!
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

Pinch me...must be dreaming. This has truly been a great 2016 so far. Thank you all. Can't wait for this weekend.
mkecasey

Post by mkecasey »

I just wanted to confirm that there won't be any opportunities to play games as practice tomorrow before the tournament? Looks like qualifying and the bowling alley both open at the same time.
tullster

Post by tullster »

mkecasey wrote:I just wanted to confirm that there won't be any opportunities to play games as practice tomorrow before the tournament? Looks like qualifying and the bowling alley both open at the same time.
Yes. Last chance to practice is until about 5:30pm today (Friday). Qualifying starts at 6 and goes until 10pm. Then the games get shut down for the night and Qualifying starts again Saturday at 11am.

Tully