Madison Pinball Spring Classic> Madison, WI

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Hilton

Re: Madison Pinball Spring Classic> Madison, WI

Post by Hilton »

31 now signed up.

For you point hunters, every new person signed up adds .5 to the base value of the event.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Scores are starting to roll in.

Reminder that you can play all the way up till this Tuesday at 11:59, so long as scores are time stamped in the email by midnight.

From what I have seen so far it is still anyones event.

If you have turned in a score but end up bettering it between now and Tuesday you can always resubmit that score.
nardmacmke

Post by nardmacmke »

well, i just sent my scores in.

officially done.

looking forward to how everything shakes out!!

BJ McCarthy Jr
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

today is the last day. Get your scores in by midnight with a time stamp on the email.

I see a bunch in my inbox this morning and will be entering them when I get home form work.

I want to say a HUGE thanks to all that have and continue to support on location pinball and have played in this event.
Please remember to come out on Friday for the free play after-party for anyone that played in the Spring Classic.

We will do awards cermony (along with optional playoff IF top finishers elect for it) and have some fun. Aside from trophies, we will have some other prizes and hopefully some BOGO chip from the bar.

I will bring my CPU on Friday so everyone can get a first hand look at how you all matched up on each game against each other.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

more scores rolling in.

13 people left to submit at this point. Guessing a few will be out chasing some points today.

Currently 3 ranking points separate 1st and 2nd and 3 ranking points separate 3rd and 4th.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Unfortunately my schedule this month didn't allow me to get much pinball in. I never made it to Pooley's and only got to play a few games on ACDC, Rollergames, and WWE at Schwoegler's in the limited amount of time I was there.-just in case your wondering why I haven't submitted anything yet. I was really hoping to get a day off work (or get a kid free day/night) so that I could hit up both sites and play all the games but I ran out of Month before I could make that happen :(

Good luck to those of you that are still in it! Hopefully next time I'll be able to put up a better fight.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Make sure you still submit what you have Mike. All scores still impact the overall point standings so any player should submit whatever they have.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I just submitted the 2 scores that I have. Hopefully this will give a small bump in the point totals for the others' that are in it.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

9 people left to report
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

7 left to report.

After all scores are in, I will contact top finishers to determine if we are having the optional playoff to boost the TGP value of the event or not.

Final results will be submitted/reported/upload to the website AFTER the afterparty
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

2 people left to report. I heard Paul O is out cranking up some big scores this afternoon.

If anyone betters any scores that you already submitted just get me the new ones by midnight.
ChestRockwell

Post by ChestRockwell »

Big scores?... I wish. ;) Mansion did not want to be thoroughly toured today. Just sent my scores and sheet in around 10:20/10:30, and also sent a text your way, Hilton, to verify. Had a great time! And really excited to see how it all shakes out. See everyone at the party on Friday!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Got them PaulO

Thanks to all.

I will finish compiling scores after work today and contact/send out emails to top finishers to see if we are doing the optional playoff of Friday. I am under the impression that we will not be doing the optional playoff as I am 99% sure that atleast 1 of the top 4 finishers is unable to make the afterparty due to other obligations, but stay tuned.

After compiling, I will bring my CPU on Friday and we will do the awards ceremony at 7:30 and everyone can play some free pinball and put some faces to names while we have some fun.

I will publish final standings after the after party and send out a group email so those that were not able to make the after party can see the details.

Trophies go to 1-6 and beyond that we will be giving out some Madison Pinball Pint glasses to higher finishers also present at the event.
mkecasey

Post by mkecasey »

I wish I could make the party on Friday. It sounds like a lot of fun. But you'll definitely be seeing me at more of the Saturday monthly tournaments and continued participation in the seasonal tournaments. The players that I've met in Madison have been extremely nice and look forward to playing them again soon. Congrats to all the winners.
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

I also will not be able to make the party. This event was a lot of fun, thanks Hilton and anyone else involved for organizing it. I look forward to the next event.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty